The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    NC is one of those "family" jobs. I think Duke will be the same way.
    Agree. Look at the two replacements between Smith and Williams. They have NEVER considered anyone outside their own gene pool.

Comment

• @MedcalfByESPN: "@jeff:Rabjohns: Among jobs open in DI basketball: Alabama, Tennessee, DePaul, St. John's, Arizona St., Bradley, Fordham." No great jobs.
      The Assman

Comment

• @247Sports: #Texas head coach Rick Barnes not expected to return http://t.co/65dRlpJwL8 http://t.co/DEjstxeQNY

Damn it.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          @MedcalfByESPN: "@jeffRabjohns: Among jobs open in DI basketball: Alabama, Tennessee, DePaul, St. John's, Arizona St., Bradley, Fordham." No great jobs.
          This just in: Wichita State Head Coach Gregg Marshall to consider "crazy" offer tendered by Bradley.

Comment

• In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
              @247Sports: #Texas head coach Rick Barnes not expected to return http://t.co/65dRlpJwL8 http://t.co/DEjstxeQNY

Damn it.
              Same thing applies to Texas that applies to Alabama. Texas doesn't care about basketball. Football is priority #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                Same thing applies to Texas that applies to Alabama. Texas doesn't care about basketball. Football is priority #1.
                Unlike Bama, they get 5* recruits.

Maybe that is more Barnes then anything though.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                  ...and #2, and poss #3; baseball is ahead of basketball in Tx. Can you imagine if HCGM went up to the weight trainer and said, "I'd like you to spend extra time with my recruits." The trainer would say, "Yeah, sure. After the football players are done using the training room, I'll see if I can squeeze you in." I just don't believe it will happen.

Comment

• I can see the headline now. "New Texas Marshall " in town now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                      Ok, this was being discussed by a couple of people in my store today. (I really wanted to throw them out) On the list of possibilities. Marshall to Texas, Baker to KU for his last year of eligibility.
                      I just threw up in my mouth.
                      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• ADJS/ADES

Can ADES handle this like ADJS did moments after HCMT left for A&M? ADJS was on it fast and had a plan in place quickly. Thoughts?

Comment

Ok, this was being discussed by a couple of people in my store today. (I really wanted to throw them out) On the list of possibilities. Marshall to Texas, Baker to KU for his last year of eligibility.
                          Hahahaha... Oh man.. Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

• It will be very important to hire an assistant coach swiftly.

Comment

• ADJS is one of the best there is. If that answers the question.
                              The Assman

Comment

Well there you go! Solves our scholarship problem, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X