The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Guilty as charged and based on my experience with typical Midwesterners that is a high compliment.
    Yeah, I will own that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      I love this. The same could be said of the Shoxs. How many times were we a top 5 team in the country and didn't make it because of the same thing.
      Oh how the "simpletons" forget that the Valley was THE best basketball conference in the country once upon a time.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 4h4 hours ago

Names in the mix for Stephen F. Austin, per sources: Mike Boynton, Kyle Keller, Matt Figger, Chris Ogden and Greg Heier.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          Yes, but to contrast what bad ownership and a bad GM can do for a team, you have a franchise about 210 miles east-northeast of San Antonio (Houston) who has a player who in the course of a season:
          1) Got a coach fired for publically calling said player out for his lack of hustle.
          2) Went to the front office and whined that he couldn't play with one of his team mates (Dwight Howard), which created a toxic situation for both the team and the player in question (Howard is indicating through his agent he will leave at the end of the season).
          3) Was called out by the interim HC for his lack of hustle (and nothing happened).
          4) Missed the NBA playoffs.

This player is a lazy shoot-first point guard who is not remotely interested in playing defense. He is one of the Kardashians man-crushes and he also makes commercials for Taco Bell. Aside from that, he has absolutely ZERO attributes to be a franchise player.
          Just curious, because it was so long ago and I don't really follow the NBA a whole lot. I remember that whole debacle with McHale, which was an absolute joke. Which player are you talking about? I looked at Houston's roster, and the only player I can think of it might be is Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
            http://www.scout.com/college/vanderb...st-so-you-know

Wow the nerve of these backwoods hillbilly's.
            What a bunch of jackwagons. Where is Fever at? We need him to go on their boards and show them a thing or 2. Then again, Fever, don't waste your time. Those morons probably wouldn't understand anything you tried to say anyways. Dumbass buffoons.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
              Just curious, because it was so long ago and I don't really follow the NBA a whole lot. I remember that whole debacle with McHale, which was an absolute joke. Which player are you talking about? I looked at Houston's roster, and the only player I can think of it might be is Harden.
              Absolutely correct. Everything in my post occurred this season. And I'm predicting the Rockets will not make the playoffs this season. I don't think he's anyone I would want to build a team around.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                Absolutely correct. Everything in my post occurred this season. And I'm predicting the Rockets will not make the playoffs this season. I don't think he's anyone I would want to build a team around.
                If I recall, he and Westbrook had some problems in OKC too. Sounds like he is a prima donna that wants all the attention on him. Then again, you could say the same for Howard. I think McHale got a raw deal though, much like Blatt did in Cleveland.

Comment

If I recall, he and Westbrook had some problems in OKC too. Sounds like he is a prima donna that wants all the attention on him. Then again, you could say the same for Howard. I think McHale got a raw deal though, much like Blatt did in Cleveland.
                  It was generally not known until this season, but Mr. Harden seems to like to party, ala' Johnny Manziel. There are whispers that the Thunder traded him because of this. They were aware, but no one else was until Harden started showing showing his behind this year.

While I don't like Dwight Howard, I think that Harden is very adept at destroying the good order and cohesion in a locker room. Since Howard's leaving, I'm hoping Alexander will fire GM Daryl Morey, cut James Harden and find some replacements in the free-agent market. Let Harden spread his cancer in some other locker room.

Comment

• Oh, and by the way, I'm wishing Brad Underwood great success at Oklahoma State. I think they got them a great coach.

Comment

What a bunch of jackwagons. Where is Fever at? We need him to go on their boards and show them a thing or 2. Then again, Fever, don't waste your time. Those morons probably wouldn't understand anything you tried to say anyways. Dumbass buffoons.
                      Why would you be upset about what a bunch of fans are saying on their own board? @BOBB: used to have a saying about that. It was sage advise.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What's a Vanderbilt?

Not even worth the time.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 4h4 hours ago

Names in the mix for Stephen F. Austin, per sources: Mike Boynton, Kyle Keller, Matt Figger, Chris Ogden and Greg Heier.
                          Greg is in Houston.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• I'd like to keep 3G and 2G on the same squad.

Comment

• Uh oh. Well at least we have the greatest assistant coach of all time sitting at his house in Wichita waiting for a call up to start fresh again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                Greg is in Houston.
                                Houston? We have a problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X