X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these tools really think they have a chance at Marshall LOLOLOLOLOL
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Doesn't Randy Smithson still live in Wichita? He does have D1 coaching experience.

Comment

• If Vandy does take Marshall, maybe we can FINALLY get Steve Eck as our coach.

One can dream......

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          If Vandy does take Marshall, maybe we can FINALLY get Steve Eck as our coach.

One can dream......
          Great -- we don't have enough heads exploding over potential scholarship counts, so now the Steve Eck fuse has been lit.

Speaking of dreaming, though, the Vanderbilt fans are just thinking, "Hey, we got Fogler from them once, so why not Marshall this time," and forgetting that millions of dollars and the difference between (a) a coach who was always on the lookout for the next step and (b) a coach who has made THIS job the next step distinguish the two situations.

Comment

• Vandy's AD had a great quote from his press conference today though. When asked if he kept a list of coaches as replacements while still having Stallings as the coach, he said to the effect "That's like asking me if I have a list of potential wives if my wife dies."
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              Vandy's AD had a great quote from his press conference today though. When asked if he kept a list of coaches as replacements while still having Stallings as the coach, he said to the effect "That's like asking me if I have a list of potential wives if my wife dies."
              So, that's a yes?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                So, that's a yes?
                Based on Vandy fans' perception of his list of Coaches, he's marrying Michelle Obama if his current wife passes.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• http://www.match.com/cpx/en-us/match/IndexPage-10/ Vandy should utilize this service to find a good match
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The SEC is just mesmerized by Marshall.. I'm sure by now, 3G gets it. Lol. I thought it was strange that Alabama of all schools would offer him a billion dollars basically. But now it's all starting to add up. Everyone affiliated with the SEC knows who Gregg Marshall is.

Comment

• arguing with some Vandy idiot on twitter. He thinks there is a good chance marshall leaves.

I specifically asked him why marshall would leave for Vandy? Besides nashville being cool and all what other reason? (higher crime..?)
                      Marshall is loved here, paid top 10, full control, most top 100's in here or coming, sold out every game, etc etc.

He keeps referencing a Vandy endowment of 4 billion like it matters. I also advised him of a Mr. Charles Koch here for marshall and WSU...

Comment

• Maybe they flew into Wichita, because meeting Bill Self in Lawrence or K.C. wouldn't be incognito enough?

That's correct, there is a possibility that Vandy is going after Bill Self. Tweet it!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm thinking they made Travis Ford drive up from Stillwater.

Halfway joking.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• I'm just waiting for confirmation from WillieJeffJeffries.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This guy is fun .... (@recjdllm)

@ShockerHoops: Must be an echo on Twitter. He’s not my first choice, but VU will get him if they want him.

@BearlyDoug Took your coach once. If VU wants Marshall, they will get him. Wichita vs. the south + more money. I think he’s too old myself.

Comment

• IMO, Bama was a better job than Vandy is. We know how that one worked out.
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X