No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I appreciate this, and actually hope he is telling the truth, I think all of us along with the rest of America has learned by now that there's one way to tell if John Calipari is lying. Look to see if his lips are moving. If they are, he's probably lying.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      While I appreciate this, and actually hope he is telling the truth, I think all of us along with the rest of America has learned by now that there's one way to tell if John Calipari is lying. Look to see if his lips are moving. If they are, he's probably lying.
      Maybe we just need a Calipari translation.

Here, how about this?

The Nets? LMFAO!

Comment

• I think Calipari will go back to the NBA where he previously won less than 40% of his games. After all, he has his family's security and future to think about. Any young coach would make this move.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Add one more reason to the list of why Marshall made a good choice when he turned down Missouri.
          Missouri officials announced on Wednesday that a 19-month investigation into its men's basketball program has uncovered multiple rules violations, including a donor providing impermissible benefits to three players and one prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Add one more reason to the list of why Marshall made a good choice when he turned down Missouri.
            http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye-...er-frank-haith
            No ****! I always had the feeling Haith was beating it out of town for a reason.

Comment

Add one more reason to the list of why Marshall made a good choice when he turned down Missouri.
              Originally posted by Eric View Post
              No ****! I always had the feeling Haith was beating it out of town for a reason.
              Haith gettin' out of Mo. town...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Boy, they really went above and beyond punishing themselves with that post-season ban for this season.

Comment

• In the words of Nick Saban on college vs the pro game "In the NFL, I get one first round draft pick. In college I could have 32."
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• It's THAT time of year again......

Prepare yourselves for people to talk 24 hours a day about Gregg-Marshall-to-Pittsburgh. *sticks finger in throat*

Comment

• Originally posted by goshox_dm View Post
                      Prepare yourselves for people to talk 24 hours a day about Gregg-Marshall-to-Pittsburgh. *sticks finger in throat*
                      all the LOLs
                      The Assman

Comment

• Damn Dixon in the big 12

Comment

• Originally posted by goshox_dm View Post
                          I take it you haven't ever heard Marshall talk much about climate? He hates the cold and snow, and already thinks of Wichita as a "northern" locale. Has said many times that he doesn't want to move anywhere colder than it even is here.

Comment

• Pitt fans want one of the Millers but don't think it will happen. It will be interesting to see who they get. My guess is someone with Northeast roots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Pitt fans want one of the Millers but don't think it will happen. It will be interesting to see who they get. My guess is someone with Northeast roots.
                              You don't think Sean would go home?
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X