No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else remember that time a guy made a thread here saying Marshall to Texas was a done deal and we were waiting till the Dance was over for him to announce?

Yeah. I remember that too. I was just reminiscing. In retrospect it's even funnier now than it was then.

Comment

• The best indication that something is NOT a done deal is (a) when someone in an unofficial capacity says it is, or (b) when someone says that he heard from someone else in an unofficial capacity that it is.

Comment

• I noticed that he didn't bother to come back and say "whoops"

Not that it matters. It's just funny when you find out that particular thing was literally never even discussed (Texas).

Comment

• Bump :)

Calipari reportedly has interest in the New Orleans job but Cal immediately tweeted that he had no interest in the job, or any other jobs and wants to remain at UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            Bump :)

Calipari reportedly has interest in the New Orleans job but Cal immediately tweeted that he had no interest in the job, or any other jobs and wants to remain at UK.
            Haha. Nobody in the country "twists the truth" quite as well as Calipari.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Iowa state is open. That's a real program in the big 12 so obviously Marshall will take that job... It was fun guys...

I am enjoying the fact that his name is not even being mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dupe View Post
                Does anybody else remember that time a guy made a thread here saying Marshall to Texas was a done deal and we were waiting till the Dance was over for him to announce?

Yeah. I remember that too. I was just reminiscing. In retrospect it's even funnier now than it was then.

And I remember you making an inflammatory post about muslims, which was promptly removed (and rightfully so) by the moderator.

Isn't a good memory a wonderful thing? Just goes to show you that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

BTW, I do not remember anyone making that statement. There were several statements made about UT's deep pockets and that Austin would be a destination that would interest him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  And I remember you making an inflammatory post about muslims, which was promptly removed (and rightfully so) by the moderator.

Isn't a good memory a wonderful thing? Just goes to show you that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

BTW, I do not remember anyone making that statement. There were several statements made about UT's deep pockets and that Austin would be a destination that would interest him.
                  Meh. I made an inflammatory post about a nationally popular comedian that sells out arenas. It was fine that it got removed but it was pretty tame. I'm not the one making millions of dollars making those references night in and night out. I posted a video link to that comedian.
                  I maintain that it is funny when someone says "MARSHALL IS GONE. IT'S A DONE DEAL," and it turns out he never actually met with that school. The reason you can't find that post is because the thread he made got removed as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post

I guess your memory must be pretty solid since you were offended by that post a month ago, and held off on responding to it until today.

That's restraint right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      I guess your memory must be pretty solid since you were offended by that post a month ago, and held off on responding to it until today.

That's restraint right there.
                      Hope you're enjoying your popcorn today. If you have any extra you can spare, I like mine without butter. I'm on a diet.

Comment

• Wondered how long till this thread was revived.
                        Last edited by DwShock; June 3, 2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                          Wondered how long till this tread was revived.
                          It's like seeing a dead horse and instead of beating it with a stick, you put a tablecloth over it and have a picnic.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Wondered how long till this tread was revived.
                            Are you suggesting it might be a "re-tread"?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Are you suggesting it might be a "re-tread"?
                              Dagnabbit. I know I hit that h. I blame the iPhone

Comment

Wondered how long till this thread was revived.
                                Dread the thread!
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X