No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, true 'nuf, bammy, but he could fall on his face, after getting tired of playing second fiddle to Saban and get canned like Grant did as well.

Comment

• True, that could happen. I'm not sure it is in CGM to fail though. He's too good for that to happen.

Comment

• Bammie fans remind me of the ignorant redneck who goes to the carnival and tries to win a stuffed animal for his sweetie.....and ends up blowing the rent money to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Patience grasshopper. The wait is killing us all, but 3G has earned the right to take his time if he wants to IMHO.
          Agreed. This isn't about us, our timetable or what we want. This whole "not bigger than the program" thing is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            This board and particularly this thread is completely manic depressive joking about "enhanced packages" to poking fun at bama to demanding a decision now gdammit!!! I never realized there were so many teenage drama queens. Just chill folks.
            This thread reminds me of jr high. We are a major player in cbb regardless of whether hcgm stays or goes! Would absolutely hate to lose him but the program will not drop off the map if he chooses to go! That being said i am having fun reliving jr high days!:)

Comment

• "Like" my post or my neighbor's cat doesn't live to see this weekend!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Alabamafan View Post
                True, that could happen. I'm not sure it is in CGM to fail though. He's too good for that to happen.
                I believe you. Just like you said it when HCAG was hired.....

Comment

• Shocker fans need to take Aaron Rodgers advice and R-E-L-A-X. It's all good. BGSU fans can relax as well. Murray State and others I'm not so sure. Yes, I'm comfortable in my own skin.
                  Last edited by wusphlash; April 1, 2015, 08:07 PM.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I have you know, I have the biggest trailer in the trailer park.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                      Screw the important people, I will not be pleased. Starting to not like the way HCGM is playing this. If he wants to test himself in a P5 conference just do it and stop dickin around. No coach can be bigger than the program.
                      You're embarrassing yourself.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I have you know, I have the biggest trailer in the trailer park.
                        I can tell. My trailers smaller, but it's parked on a gold mine and I have the assay reports to prove it.

Just goes to show you, bigger is not always better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                          I believe you. Just like you said it when HCAG was hired.....
                          He had 2 good years at VCU. I was never really sure what he would do. I hoped he would be a good coach and he seemed to be going the right direction but he
                          never progressed. jmo

Comment

• Bammie, The check you will have to write to fix your dumpy coliseum will be much more than the check you will have to write GM.

When does Saban demand his unequal cut?

Comment

• Saban get's paid plenty. He's set for life!

The Coliseum is not up to snuff but our facilities rival any in the nation. The AD makes enough every year to build a new elite level arena. I think AD cleared ~$35m last year which was top 3 in the nation.

Comment

Saban get's paid plenty. He's set for life!

The Coliseum is not up to snuff but our facilities rival any in the nation. The AD makes enough every year to build a new elite level arena. I think AD cleared ~$35m last year which was top 3 in the nation.
                                Tells you everything you need to know that your old as dirt AD is making 35M along with Saban and yet where's your bb program and the level of resources in comparison?

Comment

Working...
                                X