The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Gregg View Post
    Haha thanks. Why wouldn't he just go ahead and tell us no? Doesn't seem fair to everyone else in this process
    What makes you think he hasn't?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
      It's good to know our coach doesn't want to get burried in Grant's Tomb!!

What's up with the 3,000 SF "CHAMPIONS" banner? ROTFL! Bama's last regular season SEC championship was 13 years ago, and 24 years since their last SEC tourney championship.

Is that like a participation ribbon dedicated to themselves or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        What's up with the 3,000 SF "CHAMPIONS" banner? ROTFL! Bama's last regular season SEC championship was 13 years ago, and 24 years since their last SEC tourney championship.

This is exactly why they are smart enough to want Coach Marshall. The man is a winner.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
          No. I coach baseball. On the side.
          Wish you still were coaching on the front.

Comment

• My refresh button just punched me in the nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              My refresh button just punched me in the nuts.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Gymnastics

Comment

I like your thinking on this one, but i enlarged it and it looks like a scoreboard. Note Ronald McDonald (is he their mascot?) in the middle of the 'Champions'.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                    Chuckle. I am quite a bit younger, and a lot better looking, than Bob Lutz.
                    Isn't everyone "quite a bit younger, and a lot better looking" than Bob Lutz

BTW, thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                      Gymnastics
                      Speaking of gymnastics, Alabama draws around 13k for their meets. That's probably triple the number of butts-in-seats for basketball games.

Comment

• To quote Nelly, it's gettin' hawt in herre".

Comment

• One of the best part of Marshall staying? No longer following anything Alabama Basketball related.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            Just woke up from a nap. I see this is only 40 mins old and there are like three more pages of comments... My hopes are high and if I get to the last page and there's nothing but soul crushing disappointment -- someone dies!
                            That would be me.

Comment

• Who is going to be the first to break the story? Suellentrop? Kunkel? Will WSU keep it quiet until they send out their own press release?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                Speaking of gymnastics, Alabama draws around 13k for their meets. That's probably triple the number of butts-in-seats for basketball games.
                                So the MBB program actually ranks behind the girls tumbling and baton throwing program? That's hilarious!

But... but... $$$$$$$$$! (Bammer Sadface)

Comment

Working...
                                X