WSU VERSUS NOTRE DAME PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS NOTRE DAME PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. The deal is this. Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!! Excuse me but I had to get that out of my System. Notice there were 11-e's at the end there. Tsk, tsk, tsk. How Su-weeet 16 it is. The Fighting Irish versus the Road Warriors that Shock!!!!!!! N.D. has had some huge wins this Season but I really like the match-ups here and predict we will win by 3. FVV will get 11 assists and Baker will have 22 points. Wessel will get every loose ball and Cotton will get an ESPN highlight dunk that will bring the house down!!! Can you dig it? Groooooooooooy.

WSU---------70

Notre Dame-67
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Another team without dominant bigs. I like the Shox chances in a guard vs guard matchup. Hopefully today was simply the start of a nice series of games where the Shox shoot the ball well.

Shox - 71
    ND - 65

Comment

82 - 66
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Who will the unsung, play angry stars for the Shocks be this time? Now let's see. I think Carter and Shaq will play a big part to lead us in this game and will keep their fouls to a mild roar. Cotton, being the Senior that he is will clamp down on them with hair on fire D. I love the experience we have with this team and our 9 man rotation tonight was pure as a spring rain with a black and yellow rainbow awaiting us in Cleveland.

Comment

Anthony grant had some nice things to say about the Shox against nd game. "They expect to win and they do." The espn panel agreed it'll come down to an unsung hero like @forevershockerfan: mentioned.

Speaking of Grant, I hope we can continue playing Alabama with the new coach. Ever since the NIT championship game, it has been fun going back and forth.

I'm super psyched about this! Sweet 16! Against the fighting Irish! I really like out matchup and I think both the Indiana and KU game has prepared our boys for nd's best shot. I like our chances.

Shox win
          I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Gametime is at 6:15 Thursday on FS1... I mean CBS again.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I love this matchup.

Mike Cohen 79
              Digger Phelps 68

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                Anthony grant had some nice things to say about the Shox against nd game. "They expect to win and they do." The espn panel agreed it'll come down to an unsung hero like @forevershockerfan mentioned.

Speaking of Grant, I hope we can continue playing Alabama with the new coach. Ever since the NIT championship game, it has been fun going back and forth.

I'm super psyched about this! Sweet 16! Against the fighting Irish! I really like out matchup and I think both the Indiana and KU game has prepared our boys for nd's best shot. I like our chances.

Shox win
                After adding 8 new players, our 9-man rotation looked solid enough today to keep us rolling. We always know we can depend upon our 3-headed monsta. However, when Wessel starts raining 3's and Cotton is playing as good or better on Offense as he always does on Defense, this is all icing on the cake. Mr. Brown, for never playing at the Dance before, is really playing his team-role nicely. Now, our bigs, Carter, Shaq, Kelly, and Wamukota are going to really shine. The scary fun thing is watching our team really come together when it counts the most. I'm thinking the best is yet to come with these beloved Shocks.

Comment

Jerian Grant said on Twitter that his mom is from Wichita and he thinks it will be cool to play us. Kind of neat.

Go Shockers!

Comment

Early 1 point favorites
                    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Questions/points of discussion:
                      1. Northeastern won the rebounding battle 33-17 in the round of 64 vs. Notre Dame. Anyone catch the game, or can anyone provide insight here?
                      2. Looking at Notre Dame's box scores vs. Northeastern and Butler, it looks like ND has only gone five deep in the tournament.
                      3. Will Cotton lock down Grant? He started on Yogi before we switched to Fred.

REFERENCES
                      http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400785438 ND vs. Northeastern
                      http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400786182 ND vs. Butler

Comment

shox by 3

Comment

NE was pretty tall and just out worked ND on boards.
                          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                            Jerian Grant said on Twitter that his mom is from Wichita and he thinks it will be cool to play us. Kind of neat.

Go Shockers!
                            Grandparents still live here.

Comment

Congrats. So glad you took it to the Beakers. Now, who's going to Cleveland? I've got a pair of tickets for all sessions to sell at under Stub Hub prices. Too bad UNI couldn't follow your example.

Comment

Working...
                              X