No announcement yet.

It looks like the Hoosier faithful were not impressed with Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm game adjustments snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, recruited the better point guard, a fashionable sideline presence vs what looks like a creapy dude stuck in the 80's, job security vs not so much, scoreboard, no reason to be impressed with Marshall.
    Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by rayc View Post

Go to the top right on their board to "Display Options". Click on it
      Go down to "topic view" Click on it.

That should do it for you.
      Awesome - thanks! I went to their site to test it out and it made things a lot easier to read. Didn't read much but did click on their "Does anyone else hate Doug Gottlieb" thread started yesterday to see what they were saying about him :)

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
        I'm game adjustments snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, recruited the better point guard, a fashionable sideline presence vs what looks like a creapy dude stuck in the 80's, job security vs not so much, scoreboard, no reason to be impressed with Marshall.
        Haha... My buddy and I call Crean "80's Coach".

Comment

My favorite topic on that board was when someone started the thread:

Is anybody making any final 64 Tshirts

​Absolutely loved it.

Comment

I agree, they should go after McDermott
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Says the fans who fail to realize that other than FVV, none of our starters were more than 3 star recruits. We have zero McDonald All-Americans, have no football, is a commuter university in the middle of Kansas and lack the athletic budget they have. Yeah Gregg doesn't do more with less.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Says the fans who fail to realize that other than FVV, none of our starters were more than 3 star recruits. We have zero McDonald All-Americans, have no football, is a commuter university in the middle of Kansas and lack the athletic budget they have. Yeah Gregg doesn't do more with less.
                SHHHHH!!!!! quiet KC dont clue them in, McDermott their man
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  If you have ever had a post on here that didn't include at least a little negativity towards WSU, then I've never seen it.

SN's own Doom Boner.

Comment

Someone should let them know that he does that wristwatch jiggling thing.

Comment

If they don't like McDermott, there is always Oliver Purnell or Anthony Grant.

Comment

Working...
                      X