It looks like the Hoosier faithful were not impressed with Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like the Hoosier faithful were not impressed with Marshall

Other than one reasoned and insightful Hoosier fan, most on the their message boards say they were not impressed with Marshall and that they should try and get a top 4 coach. (Can anyone explain what that is?)

Sorry, if the link does not work.

Yeah, he's terrible. They should aim their sights elsewhere, would be my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
      Other than one reasoned and insightful Hoosier fan, most on the their message boards say they were not impressed with Marshall and that they should try and get a top 4 coach. (Can anyone explain what that is?)

Does anyone care?
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I agree with them. :-)
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Yep. He's our problem....
          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

i agree with the Hoosiers...terrible coach...you guys dont want him...winning isnt for everyone..

Comment

good stuff. lol

Comment

That in bounds play for the Zack Brown layup was a thing of Tom Crean's wet dreams. This is what we call overcompensating because they know they can't get him.

Comment

It means they want to go get Coach K, Izzo or Pitino.

Comment

iu has nba talent and wsu not so much must have went over their heads

Comment

Saw someone started a 'I'm impressed with Marshall' thread on there as well :)

Man those rivals boards are a pain to read with their layouts and having to click on a link to read a reply. Maybe I'm missing a setting to click on to make it readable, but I always cringe when I have to go to those types of boards.

Comment

Agreed.. He sucks..

Too bad we are stuck with his contract.. You're welcome America.. ;)
                        The Assman

Comment

Marshall is the worst coach on the planet
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Fozzy wrote:
                            Man those rivals boards are a pain to read with their layouts and having to click on a link to read a reply. Maybe I'm missing a setting to click on to make it readable, but I always cringe when I have to go to those types of boards.
                            Go to the top right on their board to "Display Options". Click on it
                            Go down to "topic view" Click on it.

That should do it for you.

Comment

Gotta be honest. Marshall's resume, especially over the last 4 years, just doesn't hold any water. IU can do much better. Good luck to them in their search.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X