Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoosier fans are now Shocker fans for the tourney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky Mountain Shock,

The way you all were able to match our offense made the game extremely enjoyable for fans on both sides. I hope that we can learn to pressure the ball in the manner that the Shockers do going into next season.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Jocoshock,

Thank you for the respect and you boys just need to make sure you bring it against KU! Just Shock Em'

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

ShockerFever,

This season was meant for your Shockers to shine and not my Hoosiers. If you lose with class you will be awesome when you start winning. You boys just have an all out class program that should have been given a #3 Seed in this tourney. I am tired of bias because you all are no longer a mid-major and it is time for the NCAA Selection Committee to recognize that fact.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Newshock1234,

I hope we can put together a full season, kick butt and take names later next season.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

SHOCKvalue,

We must all appreciate the game of basketball when it is played the right way. The truth is you all have become a premiere program and the respect has been earned in my book. You all are currently a Top 10 Program and I aspire for my Hoosiers to get back to that point.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

LandStander,

Those last four minutes required that I run and walk 7 miles yesterday until the pain was gone.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Forevershockerfan,

It was a championship fight and that is what I love about this beautiful game that we call basketball. You gotta love great games that leave you on the edge of your seat.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Another Shocker,

I hope we can get as good as your team defending the passing lanes in the near future. Send us the book and someone who can teach us the X's and O's this summer.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Play Angry,

Every group of fans has a crazy faction that causes you to scratch your head! lol

Comment

Rlh04d,

I do not believe we will make a change at coach; however, I will continue to cheer our boys with the hope things change soon.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

WstateU,

If any group belittles your program it is due to hate and jealousy. The team that suits up for the Shockers seem to be assassins wearing basketball jerseys.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Originally posted by BabyJesusHoosier View Post
                          Another Shocker,

I hope we can get as good as your team defending the passing lanes in the near future. Send us the book and someone who can teach us the X's and O's this summer.

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier
                          you're indiana. the hoosiers. it's only a matter of time before the cream rises to the top again.

Comment

Way to go BJH. Now I have to reassess the way I think about B10 fanbases or Indiana's anyway. I lurked through the Run up to the game and enjoyed the genial tone and intelligent banter. Hope that these teams can find a way to meet again but I understand the forces that make it unlikely. Good luck in the future.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Add Indiana to the list of teams I will be following the next few years in college basketball.
                              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Indiana fans are classy, my buddy. who is a big Indiana fan (he went to the Bobby Knight summer camp in HS) is coming over for the KU-WSU game tomorrow. I can tell you that at least one Indiana fan would love to poach HCGM away from us.

Comment

Working...
                                X