Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoosier fans are now Shocker fans for the tourney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier fans are now Shocker fans for the tourney!

This one hurts boys! I cannot lie as I am about to run until I get the loss out of my head. Our fan base is in the middle of a civil war over our coach and many of us have reached a boiling point. This loss was a microcosm of our season when it is all said and done. That coach is on your bench is as amazing as they come and he made proper adjustments to solve problems.

I am a person of my word and I will be cheering for you and urging our fan base to cheer for you as well.

Love Ya Shockers,

BabyJesusHoosier

We know a little something about coaching woes so we feel for ya! Thought your team was very good and had me biting my nails for a minute there. Thought the reffing was bad, but it was bad on both sides of the ball. It's a joy to get to play a team with your tradition! I hope you guys get cranking again soon -- but don't be a stranger, let's do this home and home?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That Hoosier offense...wow! You were worthy adversaries and very classy fans. Thanks for the great game!
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Hats off to your team. You played your game and almost won.

It didn't kill us, and made us stromger.

Much respect for the Hoosiers.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Pretty obvious Indiana deserved their spot in the tournament.

Game could have gone either way really. Really impressed by their players.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If everyone comes back for Indiana. They will be scarey good next year
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Most classy fanbase to visit our board that I can recall.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                If everyone comes back for Indiana. They will be scarey good next year
                They were scary good this year. I was scared to death those last 4 minutes :)
                I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyJesusHoosier View Post
                  This one hurts boys! I cannot lie as I am about to run until I get the loss out of my head. Our fan base is in the middle of a civil war over our coach and many of us have reached a boiling point. This loss was a microcosm of our season when it is all said and done. That coach is on your bench is as amazing as they come and he made proper adjustments to solve problems.

I am a person of my word and I will be cheering for you and urging our fan base to cheer for you as well.

Love Ya Shockers,

BabyJesusHoosier
                  Your team is very young, but very good. Next Season, watch out again for Indiana and WSU!!! I really appreciated your fans and their intelligent input. It was an honor to have you all aboard to discuss 2 very closely matched teams and then watch them slug battle to the very end as we all expected.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

indiana is so young. don't give up quite yet, hoosiers calling for creans head. crean has been bringing in a+ recruits.. one or two more years, and iu is a threat for a #1 ncaa seed.. again.

they met an immovable force today, like they are not going to see too often (likewise, wichita state is also going to improve the talent/size roster in the following years). 'couple more years, and these two teams will meet again as top 3 seeds (elite eight). yes, wichita state is about to get even better next year, same as iu.

Comment

Agreed from this IU fan. Your team plays great fundamental basketball and that was the difference in the end.

Thanks for having a classy board here. Will be rooting for you. Beat Kansas and Kentucky!

Comment

Could Hoosiers fans be more different from the Ohio State pricks who invaded a few years ago? My goodness the contrast is stunning.

Great game and best of luck going forward, IU.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          Most classy fanbase to visit our board that I can recall.
                          This. Never seen cooler fans stop by before. You guys have single-handedly made me an Indiana fan.

Now go hire Shaka Smart and let's do this thing home-and-home for the next few years >=)
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                            This. Never seen cooler fans stop by before. You guys have single-handedly made me an Indiana fan.
                            It's refreshing not to be 'belittled' by a true 'blue blood' program... hats off to Indiana and their classy fans.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Kung Wu,

I would love to do a home and home with you all; however, under our current administration it will not happen. I hope that one day we are fortunate enough to do a home and home with you esteemed fan base shocking and rocking!

Regards,

BabyJesusHoosier

Comment

Working...
                              X