the two other D1 teams in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the two other D1 teams in Kansas

I will admit that Frank Martin has surprised me a bit.

But just saw his into-halftime interview and he is wearing a shirt like the mafia guys word in "Good Fellas". The kind with the points on the collar covering up the tie.

What is up with that?

THank you to the refs for making this game suck to.

Comment

When the chickenhawks are allowed to dictate tempo by pushing and shoving, slapping and grabbing, they are virtually unbeatable.

Comment

Early in the half the refs totally missed a KSU player giving a two-hand shove to a KU player into a scrum.

Then they called the wrong player (Walker) for a foul, giving him his 2nd.

They've missed a ton of obvious fouls, particularly on the post players, at both ends.

Do you know who two of the refs are?

John Higgins (did the WSU-UE game)
        Rick Hartzell (former UNI AD)

Comment

and what's the deal with KSU wearing black??? Seems weak when team's don't wear their official colors.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
            and what's the deal with KSU wearing black??? Seems weak when team's don't wear their official colors.
            Dressed for their funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
              Its called an alternative jersey.

Wichita States happens to be our yellow jersey.
              Duke has a black jersey.
              KU has the red ones.

and so on and so on

I dont see whats so weak about it unless your trying to nit pick

Comment

hopefully this late season slump will keep KSU out of the tourney, but i doubt since the media is in love with beasly
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

There were a number of KSU fans expecting them to play for the National Championship. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not an option if you don't make the NCAA Tournament.

I wonder which one would be the most disappointing?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                    Originally posted by ABC

Duke has a black jersey.
                    KU has the red ones.

and so on and so on

Oh young one. Yellow is one of our official colors as is red/crimson for KU.

Is one of K-State's official colors black? Me thinks not.

I say it is weak for Duke too.

Your analogy might work if WSU wore green jersey's every once in a while, just for sh!!ts and giggles.

Try again.

Comment

I wish our baseball team had green jerseys for the st pattys day games we get.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                        Originally posted by ABC

Duke has a black jersey.
                        KU has the red ones.

and so on and so on

Oh young one. Yellow is one of our official colors as is red/crimson for KU.

Is one of K-State's official colors black? Me thinks not.

I say it is weak for Duke too.

Your analogy might work if WSU wore green jersey's every once in a while, just for sh!!ts and giggles.

Try again.
                        Unless you can tell me my age I suggest you stfu up about it.

I realize wtf the school colors are.
                        Standard uniforms are white - home , Dark - road. In our case its white - home black - away.

Comment

THank you to the refs for making this game suck to.
                          I'd be blaming the kitties for making last night's game suck. They're the ones who got smoked. KU had more team fouls. Can't blame the refs.

KSU might try getting more than two players when they sell their souls next time. When those guys got in foul trouble, the game was pretty much over.

And I did notice Young's foray into the scrum last night. Classy kid.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Mr. Beasley is quite a quality player. Hopefully, he will learn to let his game do his talking and refrain from the crowing he could not back up. That way he won't have to listen to the chants of "Africa, Africa" and have egg all over his face. K-State may even Dance in March, but possibly only at the NIT. They better get their act together if they want to play at the NCAA Dance. They are now in a funk that is "bad-timing" on their part.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                              They wear black about as much as they wear their purple. They have the new Nike "System of Dress" unis (that is, the tighter fitting garb), and I'm sure they're wanting to show them off. I'd imange, after last night though, the blacks will be mothballed for a while.

Nike loves putting their teams out there in black unis, regardless of where black falls in the school color scheme. Miami-Florida, Texas, USC, Florida State, Duke, even Michigan have sported black unis before. It's all marketing.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Working...
                              X