Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    Originally posted by ISASO
    I'm just estatic that Marshall will bring everyone back next season merely because "it's the right thing to do."
    No one has said this, unless you consider one senior-to-be "everyone".
    Ill take a gander as to ISASO meaning Wendell Preadom. Outside of that I dont have a clue whomelse he is talking about.

and Rayc heed your own advice. Not meant to be slam. But what ISASO is saying is rampant all through the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      I'm just estatic that Marshall will bring everyone back next season merely because "it's the right thing to do."
      Ill take a gander as to ISASO meaning Wendell Preadom. Outside of that I dont have a clue whomelse he is talking about.
      There are numerous discussions here about why certain players should or should not return next year. Only one has included the "because it's the right thing to do" justification.

ISASO is blatantly misrepresenting the Preadom discussion.

Comment

There are numerous discussions here about why certain players should or should not return next year. Only one has included the "because it's the right thing to do" justification.

ISASO is blatantly misrepresenting the Preadom discussion.
        Im not agreeing or disagreeing with him. Just merely taking a guess.

Comment

Awesome Sauce Malone :

... and Rayc heed your own advice. Not meant to be slam. But what ISASO is saying is rampant all through the board.
          Being rampant doesn’t make it any more accurate. If one is going to ridicule a position, he needs to be correct in his interpretation of it.

Comment

I didn't intent to imply you were taking a side. I just wanted to expound on my previous reply since you went ahead and identified Preadom as the subject.

:)

Comment

My sarcasm meter is off the charts right about now.

Comment

I didn't intent to imply you were taking a side. I just wanted to expound on my previous reply since you went ahead and identified Preadom as the subject.

:)
                As of now I don't put anybody off-bounds and will just leave it up to the guy getting paid the big bucks to decide what he wants, that guy is HCGM. Hey it's his 750K job that is on the line, not any of us on-line.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                  My sarcasm meter is off the charts right about now.
                  *DING* DING* DING* DING* WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
                  Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Preadom

Personally, I couldn't care less what ISASO thinks about Preadom; he's entitled to his opinion just as WuDr is entitled to his contrary opinion, and that's all there is to that.

But to get back to Wendell's future as a Shocker, my own speculation is that if he's back next year -- and I've predicted elsewhere that he will choose not to be -- he will be behind at least two scholarship players and a walk-on at PG, at least two scholarship players (if not more) at SG, and as a result will average no more than two minutes a game if that, including numerous games in which he plays not at all. What's more, Marshall will have no reason to play him any more, not because he has anything against Preadom, but because the younger players ahead of him will be part of the team's future while Wendell is part of its past. That's why I don't expect him to want to be back as opposed to going someplace where he can also get a perfectly good degree while actually playing.

Comment

Working...
                    X