Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCGM Decoder Ring Message?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HCGM Decoder Ring Message?

    Anybody have their HCGM Decoder Ring available, here is the code:

    Ellis - 32 minutes
    Clemente: 38 minutes
    Cooz 33 minutes
    Harris 28 minutes
    Braeuer 39 minutes

    Mekel 10 minutes
    Preadom 9 minutes
    Durley 10 minutes
    Burley 1 minutes

  • #2
    I get the message

    Comment


    • #3
      Yikes---that ring-tone may have a impending communique tintinnabulate to it. Can you hear me now?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

      Comment


      • #4
        PJ would have played more if he had not had foul trouble.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pinstripers
          I get the message
          I wonder if Ryan Cornelius gets the message?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SB Shock
            Originally posted by pinstripers
            I get the message
            I wonder if Ryan Cornelius gets the message?
            Seriously, who cares with Ms. Cornelius says. It is the frickin' Sunflower for god's sake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ABC
              Originally posted by SB Shock
              Originally posted by pinstripers
              I get the message
              I wonder if Ryan Cornelius gets the message?
              Seriously, who cares with Ms. Cornelius says. It is the frickin' Sunflower for god's sake.
              Seriously, get a frickin sense of humor.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: HCGM Decoder Ring Message?

                Originally posted by SB Shock
                Anybody have their HCGM Decoder Ring available, here is the code:

                Ellis - 32 minutes
                Clemente: 38 minutes
                Cooz 33 minutes
                Harris 28 minutes
                Braeuer 39 minutes

                Mekel 10 minutes
                Preadom 9 minutes
                Durley 10 minutes
                Burley 1 minutes
                And it will be interesting to take the minutes from thursday and compare them to this past game. That shows me that we'll be filling 3 additional scholarships after the season is over.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It is also bad when a walk-on plays only 1 less minute than 3 scholarship players combined. Ouch!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's actually the same. Burley's a walk-on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by macshocker2004
                      It's actually the same. Burley's a walk-on.
                      10+9+10=29
                      Harris=28


                      He wasn't counting Burley.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry, read it wrong...my mistake

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm just estatic that Marshall will bring everyone back next season merely because "it's the right thing to do."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ISASO
                            I'm just estatic that Marshall will bring everyone back next season merely because "it's the right thing to do."
                            No one has said this, unless you consider one senior-to-be "everyone".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Again, a few folks on this board need to read what was actually written … unless of course their goal is to look like a total idiot.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X