No announcement yet.

ILS Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Director: "We haven't had a baseline camera shot in over 30 seconds, give me a baseline shot!"

Comment

We didn't have Brown in the last ISUr game, I'm damn glad we have him for this one.

Comment

Im getting downright giddy about Brown's prospects over the next 3 years!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Brown and Shaq having great games so far. Love knowing those two are only freshmen.

I'm also ready for Shaq to start over Carter moving forward.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

We need to extend this lead while the turds are cold
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The ILS zone has slowed the Shocks down some but thankfully the Shocks defense has tightened up as well.

Comment

Offense has stalled. Let's go - drive on these guys.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

What a game. Fun stough. I like our leadership in terms of an ever present 3-headed monta baybay!!!!!!! Go get-em Shocks!!! Baker has 9 did I just hear
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Briefly imagining the ceiling of Zach 'n' Shaq + Kelly, McDuffie, Shamet and Hamilton as all juniors and seniors. F'n scary... for every school outside of Wichita

Comment

I always love these WSU/IlSt games. All the benefits of a rivalry, but with none of the negatives (actually losing).

IlSt shooting under 30% now. I like that we have them playing fast and out of control. They're a talented team, but they're not smart enough to recognize what we're doing is hurting them and slow the game down.
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Booom!

Comment

Bush with the awesome screen to set up the dunk AND a great defensive possession.

Comment

ISU is 1 of their last 15 FGs.

Comment

Ron's legs might be getting tired from all his dunking today!

Comment

Bush bringing it again.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X