MT & Tex AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT & Tex AM

they are down 28-10 at half. 28-10. 28-10! They have 10. At half.

I don't care.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

who is MT?
      ________
      Yamaha mu-series history
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

A&M only 36 pts with 1:48 to go in the game

Comment

F: 64-37. Think Bowles will wanna come back here after MT gets his walking papers?

Comment

Talk about a team with all kinds of talent and doing nothing with it. They look like a Mizzou team. Some years they have the talent to go to the Final Four but always goes to the NIT instead.

Comment

Game over and only 37pts. Can't win on the road and have been blown out multiple times but you can bet Digger will put them in the tourney.

Comment

Texas A&M took at 10-9 lead with 12:51 to go in the 1st half. They didn't score a single point again in that half.

Comment

Best of luck to A&M on Wed. night.....they play at Baylor. I see Baylor beating them by at least 20 also.

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
                    Game over and only 37pts. Can't win on the road and have been blown out multiple times but you can bet Digger will put them in the tourney.
                    A larger truth has never been told.

Comment

And if you saw any part of the game, you saw a very familiar sight on the bench. MT sitting, head in hands, staring at the floor. How many times did we witness that scene last year. I think he may be starting to realize that often times a win does not come down to which team has the most talented players.

I am NOT a MT hater and never will be. He did some very good things for this program. I really do feel bad for him right now.

Comment

Also did not score for first 3:25 of second half for a total drought of 16:34 continuous minutes without scoring a single point. Holy Cow that has to be some kind of modern day record!

Comment

At Baylor Wed. nite then finish the regular season at home vs. KU...If they lose both getting into the NCAA Tourney would seem doubtful to me...That might create a little heat and things might not get any better...I wish him good health and a long life but I can't help rooting for whoever A&M is playing

Comment

I love it

Comment

Re:

Anyone know what Turgeon's record and winning % has been in non-conference games compared to conference games? Seems like every season his teams start off as hot as a pistol and then falls apart come conference time.

I bet the difference in winning % is startling.

Comment

Working...
                              X