No announcement yet.

Marshall to every college, pro team, celebrity reality TV show ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard Gregg turned down CBS Sports to replace Doug Gottlieb. According to source "Gregg doesn't want another rebuilding job"

Comment

Now I can see Gregg replacing Pat Sajak and Lynn replacing Vanna White. Turn that wheel with ANGER.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
        I'm going to put this here instead of the other annoying thread, but maybe we should have one collector thread for all the inevitable Marshall rumors. Or maybe a standard that a rumor needs something more substantial than "I heard from so and so that Marshall is going to ______." Otherwise it gets deleted/locked.
        I second this. If you don't have a link, don't post it. Simple enough?
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
          I second this. If you don't have a link, don't post it. Simple enough?
          I like that
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

HCGM to be named CEO of Spangles at season end. Why buy a million dollars worth of hamburgers, when you can get them for free.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
              I hear that UFC fighting might be in his future.
              He'll be on a wrestling tag team with Evan Wessel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                He'll be on a wrestling tag team with Evan Wessel.
                better than Jake White. Jake would just stand there and get hit.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Bellied View Post
                  I just heard Gregg turned down CBS Sports to replace Doug Gottlieb. According to source "Gregg doesn't want another rebuilding job"
                  Clearcut contender for humorous post of the year (and its only March).
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

He's going to kick Rick and Daryl's ass and the show will be renamed, The Walking Gregg.

Comment

I hear he is going to NW Knitting College to become the coach of the bingo team.

Comment

Working...
                      X