Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall to every college, pro team, celebrity reality TV show ever

I heard it from a friend....

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

this one may Really have legs.

Comment

I heard he was going to replace Pat Sajak on “Wheel of fortune”. Some friends of mine told me.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

He is going to replace Adam Levine on The Voice, right after he fills in for Brian Williams during his suspension from network news. Then he will coach the NY Knicks, reacquire Toure Murry, start playing Cle, and draft Fred and Ron after their seniors years, which will result in an NBA championship with the best NBA record ever, all very confusing since Lunardi had them as an 8 seed in the Eastern Division playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          He is going to replace Adam Levine on The Voice, right after he fills in for Brian Williams during his suspension from network news. Then he will coach the NY Knicks, reacquire Toure Murry, start playing Cle, and draft Fred and Ron after their seniors years, which will result in an NBA championship with the best NBA record ever, all very confusing since Lunardi had them as an 8 seed in the Eastern Division playoffs.
          He has a better chance at replacing Pharrell ;)
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I thought he was going to replace Will Kunkel at KWCH.

Comment

I heard he was going to replace Jeff Probst on Survivor, and his first season was going to include Conner, Graham, X, Turg, Kevin McHale, and Danny Ainge.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I heard he was going to replace Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                  I will support that!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

THIS JUST IN: GREGG MARSHALL TO REPLACE HUGH HEPHNER AT THE MANSION.

Comment

There's a new show being made. It's "Marshall, Kansas Ranger". It's going to be shown on every channel, including cable channels. That's the only way to really express the difference in awesomeness between Gregg Marshall and Chuck Norris.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I hear that UFC fighting might be in his future.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                          MARSHALL/JANS
                          The Assman

Comment

I heard Fred VanVleet will take his place! Mark Adams keeps saying that Marshall could leave the arena and no one would notice because Fred is like a head coach on the floor!

Comment

I'm going to put this here instead of the other annoying thread, but maybe we should have one collector thread for all the inevitable Marshall rumors. Or maybe a standard that a rumor needs something more substantial than "I heard from so and so that Marshall is going to ______." Otherwise it gets deleted/locked.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                              X