Ramon Clemente - Beast from the east!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Clemente - Beast from the east!

Wow I didn't fully realize the road less traveled by this guy. Pretty remarkable story.

Comment

Great story, thanks HP!

Comment

16 Rebounds today. over or under: 400 rebounds for Ramon next year

Comment

another double double for ramon
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            another double for ramon
            He has turned from a role player into someone GM can build around for next year. He is absolutely relentless on the boards. Dare I say he reminds me (a little) of another relentless rebounder who played here a few years ago... 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

WHY WAIT? That is what RC's Dad asked? RC listened and has been going to the gym early to fine-tune his game. The result? Today he had 11 points (we like that number) and a whopping 17 rebounds. This reminds me of the old MTXE mentality. This Season is not over yet. We could make some noise in the Valley Tourney!!! Why Wait???????
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

17 rebounds today!!! Count-em---17. How is he going to get all of these RB next year surrounded by our Twin Towers? EO, we need you to get here so you can awake with the roosters and join RC at the gym at 6 a.m. to work on improving!!!!!!! Reply # 7!!!!!!!

Comment

Ramon has definitely found his lunch pail and hard hat!

:clap:

Comment

Is that Ramons 3rd double double in 4 games?

I know he is averaging something like 13pts and 11rbs his last 4 games.

No reason whatsoever that Ramon can average around 12 and 10 next year if not more. No reason, hopefully he keeps this fire of his lit!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ramon

Interesting story today in the Eagle, kudos to Ramon for using that stuff as motivation.

He should have a solid senior campaign if he can continue the blue collar mentatility and develop a little 5-8 ft jumper to boot.

Comment

I see Ramon as the only clear forerunner for team captain and leader next year. It may be harder for Mantas with him being from a foreign country.

Ramon can be a real 'difference maker' for our team next year.

Comment

I'm guessing his average will be closer to 10 and 15 then 12 and 10...

Comment

Ramon has become my favorite player, and next year with him as the leader of the team should be great! The main thing is I just hope that his attitude and work ethic rub off on all the new talent. If it does, we will truly be a team to be feared in the Valley for many years to come.

Ramon is the ultimate underdog, and I don't know about you all, but I nearly always root for the underdog!

I just wish we had him for 3 more years and not just 1.

Comment

He barely missed 2 monster dunks yesterday that he will ace next year. For a player that did not play High School hoops, he is really showing some nice improvements at a time we really need it. RC is a huge reason that we lead the Valley in rebounding.

Comment

Working...
                              X