Ramon Clemente - Beast from the east!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta town
    Is that Ramons 3rd double double in 4 games?

I know he is averaging something like 13pts and 11rbs his last 4 games.

No reason whatsoever that Ramon can average around 12 and 10 next year if not more. No reason, hopefully he keeps this fire of his lit!!!!!!!!
    Ramon is a Beast. I am at work right now and a little bored so I was looking over some stats. Here are Ramon's averages over the last 4 games. He has had 3 double doubles in the last 4.

13.8pts, 11.5Rbs, 1.0ast, 1.7 TO, 1.0 stl, .5blks

He is shooting 19/32 from the field (59.4%)
    He is shooting 17/22 from the line (77.3%)

He is averaging 32 mins per game. He is also averaging 2.75 fouls per game.
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Does anyone doubt that Hannah will have that much of a problem getting the ball to this former teammate?

Comment

The only 'negative' (if you want to call it that) I can forsee for next season is the fact that he'll have possibly 2 other guys who happen to be 7' tall competing with him for rebounds.

However, if I have learned anything about Ramon, it's he rises to the challenge!

Can we say Shockers leading the NATION in rebounding? Well, I don't think it's out of the realm o possibility.

Comment

How many teammates did X have that were taller than he was? Two, three? How much more did they want the ball? Who had more of a nose for the ball? Nobody. Who led the nation for rebounds twice at 6'7" and finished third at 6'7". The first time X made me aware of his great talent rebounding was when as a freshman playing behind AC and Cliff he got 7 rebounds in 7 minutes. Noses for the ball and boxing out are first, if you can jump out of the gym like X it doesn't hurt either. I seem to recall X had a 42" vertical?

Comment

Good posts all, but surprised at the title. Isn't Beast from the EAST what they call Michael Beasley?
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

^The Beast from the flushing area of Queens isn't quite so catchy.

Comment

Working...
              X