OFFICIAL: #11 WSU vs #10 UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Kelly is killing us
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Wow............
        The Assman

Comment

• Suburban horse
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Okay, well we threw that lead right out the door. I can't believe we gave up so many good perimeter looks to a 3-point shooting team.

Comment

• We play better with Wamukota... why is he sitting????????
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Time to full court press their ass and pick their pockets the rest of the game.

Oh. And it would help to not go ice freaking cold for 6 minutes.

Comment

• Well that escalated quickly.
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• @bob:lutz: Gregg Marshall calls a timeout. That never happens, except when his team has allowed an 18-point lead to dissipate to four in six minutes.

Comment

• When is Marshall gonna figure out Carter can't score one on one against Tuttle?

I've stand corrected.

Comment

• I think Wamukota is sitting because Carter is supposed to be giving us some offense. That's not working out well. Passing to Carter right now is the same as just throwing the ball out of bounds.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Zach Brown better D than RK

Comment

• Nut up, Shox.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              Zach Brown better D than RK
                              And better offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                I think Wamukota is sitting because Carter is supposed to be giving us some offense. That's not working out well. Passing to Carter right now is the same as just throwing the ball out of bounds.
                                That was apparent in the first half. Carter is actually messimg up our flow on offense and defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X