WSU VERSUS UNI PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    He does realize that a regular season title means much more than a tournament title, right?
    Whatever he says, goes. He's the coooooach.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ron Baker bounced back from his poor performance at Indiana State almost as high as Tekele's dunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Ron Baker bounced back from his poor performance at Indiana State almost as high as Tekele's dunk.
        Sorry been in the NICU...still haven't whole game. I already congratulated the Shox on another thread. I said I'd come back...but I currently have bigger things to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by purrrrrfect View Post
          Sorry been in the NICU...still haven't whole game. I already congratulated the Shox on another thread. I said I'd come back...but I currently have bigger things to deal with.
          Congrats. You'll enjpoy parts of the 2nd half, but you will have a lifetime of joy with your son!
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by purrrrrfect View Post
            In the end, it'll just be who can make shots.
            WSU's 3 point shooting:
            1st matchup - 5 of 24
            2nd matchup - 11 of 24

Exact same number of 3s attempted, 18 more points due to making shots. Also, I can confidently say that the 3's yesterday were no more wide open, on average, than the first matchup. WSU simply shot very poorly the first time and then very well the 2nd time.

"Making shots" wasn't the ONLY factor in the different outcome, but it was probably the single largest factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
              74 WSU
              58 UNI
              Settle the score
              Winner
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Good for him but I'm going by what he said in his post. That's why I posted it.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                X