Mark Adams is Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Adams is Awesome

I appreciate the props he gives to our program on a regular basis. He is a terrific advocate for WSU and the MVC, and we need more announcers who share his views.

Thanks for being a friend to the Shockers, Mark. Looking forward to this Saturday's call.

I'll second that! The guy is and has been in our corner for quite a while now!!! Great job Mark!!! Go Shocks!!!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Well said @Play Angry:
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

His recent Special he did on FVV was awesome indeed!!!!!!! My guess is he gets complaints for being so upbeat about our Conference, our Program, and our Players from those that turn their nose up to us. Him being willing to tell the truth like that makes me like him all the more.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

He's a bit overexcited sometimes, but i love that he understands our program and does his homework.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Mark Adams is Awesome (with a capital A) because he's on our side. Can you say that about Dog Gotlube?

Comment

Some on here would probably prefer Doug Gottlieb. After the grief we receive from elites like Doug, I prefer Mark. It seems like we enjoy the undeserved beatings we get from elites.

Comment

Kahn and I think alike.

Comment

I agree. Good guy. Says a lot of good things about the players and programs the main guys ignore

Comment

Mark Adams is to WSU as Dick Vitale is to Duke. I'm okay with that.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Like getting kisses from your sister.
                      On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Enjoy Lawrence next weekend. Stay at home and kiss your sister. You seem to have Some experience kissing your sister. #inbred

Comment

I watched CBS today. Today, before the Ohio State game, Clark Kellogg, an OSU alum, had a 'Men of March' special with their Thad Motta. if you don't like Mark, go follow OSU, Thad Motta and THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

Comment

I'm going to bump this thread one more time. I think it's ludicrious to attack one of the few good guys on this site when we get negative publicity from people like Gottlieb, Bilas, Seth Davis and more, then create a thread where we say one of the few people who are being positive about us is "horrible".

For those of you who disagree, please speak up, so I can remind you of it every time you climb some sports writers ass for criticizing us, writing us off, or saying we're overrated, either in print or their weekly ballot.

Comment

I'm a Mark Adams fan. He knows and appreciates good basketball. He is always positive and doesn't take cheap shots.

Comment

Working...
                              X