Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he is the ghost writer.

Comment

He's just trying to get a rise out of everyone again. He's like a troll, but he just gets to write in a print media.

Comment

this guy's a tool.
        i'd agree and say he's enjoying the attention.
        some of the things he writes seriously make me lol.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I noticed something odd after reading that article.

The author seems to not know a rule.

Its called paragraphs.

Reading something like this is very annoying - agree?

:lol:

Comment

I shouldn't have even wasted my time. I was hoping that maybe he'd educated himself a bit and learned a few things......I was wrong.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Peas in a pod, indeed

Originally posted by lawmaker
              Agree with a lot of it until he reaches with the Sampson as head coach stuff. That is a joke.
              "Agree with a lot of it..." Gee, why is it not a surprise to learn that lawmaker and Ryan Cornelius are on the same page? That's a little like hearing from coaching guru Cold that Marshall was "schooled" by the great Dana Altman when Dana called a time out with his team down 15 to a group that is known to run out of gas, and gave them the sage advice not to give up. Such brilliance is almost too much for words.

:roll:

Comment

I have not read the article, nor do I intend to.

The more you pay attention to this stuff, the more likely you will be to see a repeat of it. Its like trolling on a message board...anything to get attention, anything to add to the readership and, ultimately, get a response.

If you ignore it, it will go away.

Comment

I wish his mother was a tiger and ate her own
                  Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

As soon as I saw the "sampson" reference it was clear that the Ryan girl is tool.

Comment

Basically,

1) The young man is arrogant enough to think he is capable and able to "delve into how to fix the men's basketball team".

Response: Ryan, you are not skilled enough to simply DISCUSS the men's basketball team much less fix it you pretentious *****.

2)Bring in Kelvin Sampson.

Response: Wow. In the idiot Olympics we have a new leader. Is a counterpoint even needed here? I think not. This level of stupidty speaks loudly for itself.

3)The most irritating if you ask me. Some ADMINISTRATOR allowed (and probably encouraged) Ryan to write another article on the same topic. That's twice now OUR OWN SCHOOL'S NEWSPAPER has allowed an article to be written calling for Gregg's job.

This is 100% totally unacceptable.

Personally, I will be discussing my irritation, frustration and anger with members inside the department on Monday. If I have to go to JS to get satisfaction, I will. I know I have no power, except to pull my support which let's face it, I'm not CK and I wouldn't even if I don't get anywhere (why punish the innocent?) but damnit, this is unacceptable.

Once was an irritant. Twice.......something needs to be done.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I think, based on the reviews of the fine people here on Shockernet, that it is time for a change.

It has been discussed that Ryan Cornelieus is not a capable editorial writer, and while I have not read the article, I would like to make a few suggestions.

1. He is being considered as a beat writer for the National Enquirer, and why would he stay and write for the Piddly Sunflower, when such a prominent job is calling for him.

2. I would recommend that FSF be nominated to take his place. He has experience out the wazzu posting on an internet forum. He would be the perfect fit to replace the writer moving on to BIGGER and BETTER things.

3. Bobby Knight should replace Jane Albright as the womens coach. He should then immediately resign so that his daughter can take over the program with no other coaching experience.

4. Tyler Weber should be the starting C for the Shockers team next year. For a guy that's 6'3, he catches the ball well. Heck, he could even outlet down the floor for a 2nd-ary break.

5. Doc should be allowed to give Ryan the physical required for his new position. If any existing bruises and gashes are not noticed before the screening, trust that he was in excellent care and that Doc is truly a PROFESSIONAL.

That is all I have....I'm out like the light in Ryan's head.

Comment

lol.
                          i like alot of the remarks.
                          lol.
                          even the good Dr. is getting ruffled. callin this kid a *****.
                          this ryan dude should seriously stop. just put down the pen.
                          lol
                          "i'm out like a light in ryan's head" lol thats awesome.
                          lol.
                          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I agree with a lot of what Doc said.

This guy is an attention whore. Both the editor and himself realize this and thus have probably concluded if he put something stupid out again that people would read or go give the website some hits and make some coin and notoriety off of it.

Well, mission accomplished. I stupidly clicked on the link and you all did too. We fell into the trap. Let's not act like little mice again and go after the cheese. Just ignore this fruitcake. Boycott the Sunflower. That'll get the message across.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

For those who didn't read the article and would like the cliff's note version:

WSU SHOULD REPLACE MARSHALL WITH SAMPSON

Comment

I read the article in search of an apology for his outlandish and uninformed written vomit he calls an editorial.

The only thing he has done is confirm that he is an ATTENTION WHORE.

Sorry if mommy or daddy didn't give you enough hugs.

Why do we hate on him?

Because he abuses his position of informing/voicing opinions that pollute the paper it is written on and the minds of anyone who reads it.

Boo this man. Boo him.

Unrelated story, WSU will be sold to the highest bidder and it looks like Spangles is in the lead.

Mudslide University...here we come!

But before that happens we should fire Rene Stevens and look to hire the pimp of burgers who achieves positive revenue figures by stealing cows and adding dog meat to the mix.

Not to mention bribes to the prime minister of Malaysia to appease the moral issues he has with child labor.

As was stated by the smut peddlers of the world, National Enquirer, Hulk Hogan's mistress was one of his daughter's closest friends.

Since I am not original, I will plagarize this and add that I am looking into the possibility of a possible trip to Yemen they took together.

I apologize my fellow Shockernet fans, this was written too well to even be considered satire.

I will try harder next time.

Paragraph.

I like gargonzola cheese.

The end.

Comment

Working...
                                X