No announcement yet.

Ryan Cornelius is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why Ryan Cornelius doesn't introduce him self and take an active role on SN? A real man would.

Comment

While I agree that this guy is a tool, I will disagree with the idea that the university should attempt to stifle the kid's opinion. If the students don't like his drivel, they should quit reading the paper. And let's be honest here. Even if the students buy into this ignoramus' take, when was the last time they had any influence over the status of a coach?

When the paper staff go around to drop the new edition in the hoppers and find them still full with the previous edition, they just might get the message.

Comment

I agree, to an extent, Royal. Demand will drive content to a point, but they are nuturing the idea that "sex sells". It's edgy, go with it even if your "opinion" is riddled with errors.

I don't want to stifle speech, but do taxpayers need to fund multiple efforts by the same goober to drum up support to bring ill will towards our coach?

It seems more than excessive at this point....to me at least.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Listen,

Cornelius is right. You guys are just a bunch of whiney babies. You all question the same crap on a nightly basis.

Hey DrWu do you think JS is going to give a rats behind about what you have to say.

If Cornelius is so dumb, what does is make you people who sit around and waste your life talking about the articles he writes?

Let me answer. LOSERS

I want to have Cornelius' babies.

Comment

Originally posted by frankieJsupastar
            Listen,

Cornelius is right. You guys are just a bunch of whiney babies. You all question the same crap on a nightly basis.

Hey DrWu do you think JS is going to give a rats behind about what you have to say.

If Cornelius is so dumb, what does is make you people who sit around and waste your life talking about the articles he writes?

Let me answer. LOSERS

Something tells me you have already swallowed them.

Comment

Listen,

Let me answer. LOSERS

Something tells me, he's a troll er Ryan himself

Comment

Listen,

Let me answer. LOSERS

Ryan! I'm glad you've joined us!

Comment

Working...
                X