No announcement yet.

New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's obviously trolling, for whatever unidentified reason. The best way to deal with a troll is to ignore it. I think the point has been made to him via social media and I can promise KWCH will laugh all the way to the bank with each call they get.

Just ignore him and KWCH News, and the message gets sent with a much greater impact than harassing tweets, calls and emails that do nothing but prove that trolling our fan base is what moves the needle for them.

Comment

If anyone was watching the 10:00 last night he did the WSU WBB game story dead last (AFTER the high school coverage), and said absolutely nothing about the WSU baseball game - not even a mention or a score.

This Kunkel dude comes from a snooty private school academic track (Northwestern). If you are surprised he's an asshole then you're not following along in life very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
        http://https://twitter.com/kwchwill/status/566734554895880192 he is at it again? Did Ron Baker steal this turds girlfriend or what??
        A ménage a trios with his mom and sister.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

@KWCHJBarrett in case you'd like to reach the boss at KWCH.
          78-65

Comment

Everyone thinks they are a shock jock cause that's how you get famous fast, instead of being hard working and competent

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
              He's obviously trolling, for whatever unidentified reason. The best way to deal with a troll is to ignore it. I think the point has been made to him via social media and I can promise KWCH will laugh all the way to the bank with each call they get.

Just ignore him and KWCH News, and the message gets sent with a much greater impact than harassing tweets, calls and emails that do nothing but prove that trolling our fan base is what moves the needle for them.
              I don't think you could possibly be anymore incorrect. You "promise KWCH will laugh all the way to the bank with each call they get". Since when does KWCH get paid based on taking phone calls? You're assertion that we should sit on our hands and do nothing, just turn a blind eye, and that wil accomplish much more than actually letting KWCH know, thru tweets, calls and e-mails, that we are NOT happy about their new sports moron talking sh*t about our hometown team, is patently absurd. KWCH makes their money from selling ad time. If we don't watch them, we don't see the ads. Advertisers tend to hate that. Even better would be for Shocker business owners who advertise with KWCH to threaten to pull their ads from KWCH. That'll really make them situp and listen.

DOING NOTHING, ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING!
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I am going to call my AE and suspend advertising until this twerp is gone.

Comment

I only watched kwch sports and sport Sunday. I quit a while back when they would show WSU highlights for a couple minutes, then switch to ku and talk about them for the next 10 minutes including showing video and breaking down game tape. They need to know who their audience is and get these tools bags off the air....
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Is he posting as well about his gambling on his work twitter account?

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill OK, this has been a lot of fun but I have some cabbage on the Shox. Let's all focus on the game. #watchus

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill
                    The real win is the cover. #watchus

Comment

Reminds me of the idiot on KGSO last year. Someone no longer in this market by the way.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
                        Is he posting as well about his gambling on his work twitter account?

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill OK, this has been a lot of fun but I have some cabbage on the Shox. Let's all focus on the game. #watchus

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill
                        The real win is the cover. #watchus
                        Wow. I really think he has to be intoxicated. Is he doing the sports tonight? I'm curious to see if his eyes are dilated and his speech is slurry. I cannot imagine KWCH would approve of this train wreck. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

He just doesn't know when to quit, huh?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Will who?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Will who?
                            "Will" you please shut up? "Will" you please pull your head out? "Will" you please just leave and go back from where you came?
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
                              http://https://twitter.com/kwchwill/status/566734554895880192 he is at it again? Did Ron Baker steal this turds girlfriend or what??
                              This seemed removed or a bad link. What did it say?
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

What a doofus.

Comment

Working...
                                X