No announcement yet.

Feb 28th WSU vs UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Shockers are about to start a great run. Shaq is ready, and may be the difference. UNI will see a very different WSU team on the 28th, as will E'Ville and ISU.

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
      I think the Shockers are about to start a great run. Shaq is ready, and may be the difference. UNI will see a very different WSU team on the 28th, as will E'Ville and ISU.
      Mr. Tuttle will start a run of his own when he gets to town. I'm baking up a 'special' batch of my chocolate brownies for him.

Comment

We need to take the ball to Tuttle every chance we get and foul his butt out of the game.

But, I'm sure GM has an even better approach than mine.

Comment

Start BWam and go all "hack a turtle" for the first 4 minutes. Forget about the offensive end. We can worry about that at the 16:00 mark after he is rattled. I don't even know if we're going to be able to rattle him, though. That's the thing about being a talented senior...

It sure would be nice to have EO in this game.

Comment

Why do you guys want to use a bunch of fouls on a player who shoots 76% at the line?

Comment

Hello ESPN Game Day,

Thanks for coming. We will not disappoint you.

Sincerely,

WSU Shocker Students and Fans

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Why do you guys want to use a bunch of fouls on a player who shoots 76% at the line?
                Not only that but UNI is far from a one-man band. Tuttle is very good but his last game was actually an outlier for him against the Shockers. Last night against a small Loyola team (still sans Milton Doyle) Tuttle only scored 10 points in 31 minutes, but he also had 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 3 steals. On the minus side he did have 5 turnovers. Nevertheless, UNI rolled over the Ramblers by 19 on the road.

We certainly don't want Tuttle going off for 29 points again but too much focus on Tuttle could cause issues elsewhere. It will be interesting to see what kind of game plan 3G and staff devise for this go round.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 19, 2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

In the Loy game, Tuttle had 3 points in the first half because he was double teamed relentlessly. #4 and #14 benefitted with open, made 3 balls.

I did not watch the second half.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

There are seats available on Stub Hub for $5,852.25 per seat. The seats are located in Section 124, row 27.

It is not uncommon that tickets are priced $300.00 or more per seat.

Sorta like a mini-Super Bowl event.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                    X