In-Game Presentation and Promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Our student section is also pretty good when Top 15 teams come to town.

Just sayin'.
    I wasn't trying to say they're the Cameron Crazies for every game, just that if SWOMO is able to produce that, I don't see why we can't do that, even if it's against a dud. Their Super Bowl should be allowing them to reach our level, not triple it.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      We need to send them to Bishop Carroll during football season for some real training. Seriously
      Word!
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The student section at Arizona State is getting a lot of press this year - http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...raction-video/ and http://arizonasports.com/74/1799886/...ally-does-work - they organized three years ago. Maybe WSU can take a cue from the 942 crew.

Comment

I realize this might make some of you throw up a little in your mouth, however I hope our video production team takes note of other successful video productions. Some would say it's comparing apples and oranges, however I disagree. If we had the likes of KU, K-State, Oklahoma and Texas visiting the roundhouse annually, the roof might blow off Koch Arena. Yes, I receive the KU Alumni magazine... and No, I'm not a KU fan or Alum. :) I just share what I feel is useful information. KU tries hard to make every game an event.

"The noise meter: Yep, it’s real. Tech engineer Andy Leslie makes sure of that. “We’re particular about realizing it’s a true signal of how loud it is in there,” Pedersen says. “A lot of places will put it in the loudest place; they’ll trick you that way. And there’s other places that have a fake ‘getting loud, getting louder’ thing, and no one’s getting louder and all of a sudden it’s spinning wildly. We get a kick out of those because we think they’re pretty lame.”"

"Lickert prefers to view it in the light of modern sports venues influencing one another; perks and amenities offered elsewhere are invariably studied and, to one degree or another, copied."

Issue 1, 2023 features ‘I’d like to pay for the cat my mother ate’ ‘I’d like to pay for the cat my mother ate’ A retired KU professor prepares to return to the scene of linguistic crimes. A retired KU professor prepares to return to Italy and the scene of linguistic crimes. by Chuck Marsh […]
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I agree that some leadership is needed to get the student section organized. However, I am not a leader. I'm a follower and not ashamed to admit it.

Comment

Working...
            X