#14 Wichita State @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
    Seriously, if they kept track of times college basketball players have been hit in the face, Baker would have to be pretty far up on the list.
    Not according to the astute fans of the RedBirds. They think Baker fakes getting hit in the face.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A couple of SN celebrities spotted on camera.

Comment

Every time Cotton makes a move to the basket he's fouled. Let's just keep doing that.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

That's the run we were all waiting for.
          “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

Playing Shocker Basketball again. Feels good!
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Not according to the astute fans of the RedBirds. They think Baker fakes getting hit in the face.
              Oh, well, clearly we have no rebuttal then.

Comment

This is a really good half- MSU is actually playing pretty well, we are just playing great.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  They wouldn't know contact to the face if it hit them in the face.

Comment

The swings between letting all contact go and really ticky tack fouls is frustrating.
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Kelly doing nice work tonight. I like it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure an old man in overalls just stood up, yelled at the refs, took his dentures out, and sat back down.

Comment

Its taken everything MSU has to keep it within reach.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

MSU shoots 52% from the field and trail by six. If we continue to play as we did in the first half, we win this one by 15+.

Comment

Fred now at 50% FGs, 50% 3PT, 88.2% FTs in Valley play.

I think the slump is over.

Comment

FVV with 11 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 0 turnovers. That'll do.

Comment

Working...
                                X