Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Hess dismissed by ACC...

......WORST REF EVER.

Btw, sorry if this is not relevant...but have the Shockers had this guy before???

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Btw, sorry if this is not relevant...but have the Shockers had this guy before???
      He's the infamous "jump ball" ref from the final four.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

OH HELL YES!

And Molly, he officiated the final four game against Louisville. He was the piece of sh!t that blew the two calls that screwed us at the end of the game.

Comment

The valley will probably pick him up now, he will fit right in.

Comment

Talk about pulling off a scab on an unhealed injury.

The video of that call sucked, but the below pictures of the play are in an order as they happened in that split-second.

Not sure the Louisville dude ever even touched the ball, and if so it was by the skin of the ends of his fingers.

Comment

Can't wait for the ref apologists to quickly come to the defense of racism!

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Another angle.

EDIT: Removed picture. Not of the same tie-up. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                  OH HELL YES!

And Molly, he officiated the final four game against Louisville. He was the piece of sh!t that blew the two calls that screwed us at the end of the game.
                  NOW I remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes it worse!!!!!

Comment

This is interesting. The day after the loss to Louisville in the Final four a bunch of us played golf the next morning. We all had our Shocker gear on and we were approached by a Duke fan. He apologized to us for the fact that Hess officiated our game, said we got screwed and stated that he is the worst ref in college basketball. FWIW

Comment

You can get by committing virtually ever sin except being politically incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                        OH HELL YES!

Since 2009-2010, I show three games with Hess.
                        In 2012-13, at Tennessee there were 20 fouls on UT and 28 on WSU
                        In 2012-13, F4 vs Louisville, there were 23 fouls on UL and 20 on WSU
                        In 2010-11, S16 vs VCU, 16 on VCU and 17 on WSU.
                        Last edited by im4wsu; January 9, 2015, 01:25 PM. Reason: Corrected per Shoxfan11 below
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Karl Hess also called the Tennessee game that year, where we had 8 more fouls called on us than the Volunteers, including 2 technical fouls. We got absolutely screwed in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Since 2009-2010, I show three games with Hess.
                            In 2012-13, at Tennessee there were 20 fouls on UT and 28 on WSU
                            In 2012-13, F4 vs Louisville, there were 23 fouls on UL and 20 on WSU
                            In 2010-11, S16 vs VCU, 16 on VCU and 17 on WSU.
                            Statsheet says he reffed the NIT championship against Alabama. They don't have him reffing the VCU game.

Comment

Man those pictures are tough to see. I still have never watched the broadcast of the Louisville or kentucky games. There were points in both games that I thought "We got this, I'm going to get to see WSU play in a national championship game." But alas it was not to be...yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X