X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Lynch = Annie
    Tekele = Daddy Warbucks.
    Yeah, that's a 6-10 dude that is as tall as Cotton's thighs. He's also top 10 in the nation in blocked shots. Not going to even try to block that one.
    Livin the dream

Comment

The FVV to DC dunk was #5 on SC top plays

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Yes it was... even with a guy trying to hold him down.

Reggie Lynch: "Oh no not again.......but it's so pretty........"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          The reason ESPN doesn't post the top 10 online is licensing. They can put clips from sports on TV but online is licensed differently. There have been some that rip the top 10 and YouTube them but they will cut out certain sports.
          You're right. It's also very dependent on the sport and the conferences within the college sports for who has the license.

ESPN can put our clips on their website all day long. I believe they're restricted with NCAA conferences with licenses with Fox, or with the NFL, etc.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
            The FVV to DC dunk was #5 on SC top plays
            Anyone with a link?

Comment

Oh, BTW, the play we ran to DC last night to end the half was beautiful, right up until he missed the gimme. Dang! That encapsulated the half nicely. We just weren't clicking out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                Our under the basket inbounds plays are something I'm beginning to eagerly anticipate.
                Yeah, as a "housekeeper" fan, I am always disappointed when we just lob the ball to Ron or Tekele.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                X