No announcement yet.

Shaq??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, when looking at the FOY contenders, they are averaging 23-30 mpg to go along with up to 10 PPG and up to 7 RPG (not the same player). If Shaq were getting that many minutes (and able to contribute for that long) he would be averaging 8-11 PPG and 5-7 rebounds, putting him right in the mix. When you add blocks, he's basically as effective as Reggie Lynch or Darius Carter last year in his limited minutes.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• 11 min. 2 reb. + Gregg's disapproval = Lack of Effort not a bad game. All MVC players don't dissapear. They may not shoot well, and have turn over mistakes. But they don't totally disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        11 min. 2 reb. + Gregg's disapproval = Lack of Effort not a bad game. All MVC players don't dissapear. They may not shoot well, and have turn over mistakes. But they don't totally disappear.
        I'm not saying he's All-MVC caliber.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          I'm not saying he's All-MVC caliber.
          Yet. But he can be and 3G has said as much.

Comment

• I think he can be too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              With the announcement out of Mo State that Marcus Marshall is transferring for greener pastures, I have even more respect for Shaq. I mean, he could have told 3G to eff off and found another program that would have allowed him to contribute on his terms, but he wouldn't reach his potential.
              ...and had Shaq had that crappy of an attitude...Coach would of absolutely 100% told him to not let the door hit you on your ass kid. Big-time props to Coach Marshall...and Big-Time props to this Shaq character we speak of. Both winners and once again showing the world what Shocker basketball is ALL about!!! I feel like we're gonna see some "nasty" stuff on the court very soon from this Shaq guy we speak.
              GO SHOCKS!!!!!
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                And you think Coach needs your help in letting him know that?
                I've NEVER understood this logic tangent sometimes seen on SN. It is called a discussion forum for a reason.

No one here thinks they have 3G's ear, but there is this concept called critical thinking that educated people are rumored to utilize during conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  I've NEVER understood this logic tangent sometimes seen on SN. It is called a discussion forum for a reason.

No one here thinks they have 3G's ear, but there is this concept called critical thinking that educated people are rumored to utilize during conversation.
                  I only post on here because I assume I have 3G's ear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
                    I only post on here because I assume I have 3G's ear.
                    Trust me when I tell you he hears better out of his left ear...just like George Halas.

Signed
                    Brian Piccolo

Comment

• If you really want coaches ear, call in to his radio show. But anyone who thinks he is listening to their advice is an moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        But anyone who thinks he is listening to their advice is an moron.
                        A couple of years ago, while playing golf, I told him a ball outside on the left. He followed my advice, made the putt, was grateful and said I could advise him anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          A couple of years ago, while playing golf, I told him a ball outside on the left. He followed my advice, made the putt, was grateful and said I could advise him anytime.
                          Did he also tell you that you will receive full consciousness while you are dying on your death bed?
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• that would be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              Did he also tell you that you will receive full consciousness while you are dying on your death bed?
                              No, but the first prize for winning was a bottle of Greg Norman wine and a bottle from Ernie Els' vineyard. Marshall suggested drinking the Els bottle first, because Norman gave away to many "Majors." Marshall despises giving away anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                                He will listen to million dollar donors advice. You must be a very smart man.

Comment

Working...
                                X