No announcement yet.

#11 Wichita State vs. Loyola Marymount Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zac Brown just had a great POG radio interview. I really like Zac, and I think he's going to do some really good things in his Shocker career.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Not a good game by JRS or by Shaq.
      =who cares vs huge problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        Zac Brown just had a great POG radio interview. I really like Zac, and I think he's going to do some really good things in his Shocker career.
        easy to root for that young man
        Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Does WSU have a U logo now?
          This one appeared on SportsCenter a few weeks ago following the STL game. The image quality isn't the best since I used my cellphone to take a picture of my dusty TV screen.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Morris looks like he might do betteron a team not quite at the Shox level. Didn't the Frankamp transfer open up a schollie at KU?
            Dude, seriously? If we chase everyone off for a poor performance we wouldn't have much of a team left.

Comment

• Dang, I knew this was going to happen, too wound up from the Shocker victory to go to sleep. I feel like I have been drinking espresso all night. I wonder if I should watch a replay of the game???
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Nice coast to a win with everybody ready for tonight.

Comment

• Dudes, it's ZACH brown.

Comment

• I don't want to overreact to a game like this but Zac Brown looks like he has potential as a Cle facsimile. He might already have better handles and court vision than Junior year Cle and I thought he played well defensively. His length, skills, and athleticism could really make a difference the next couple months. Obviously want to see him string a few together against better competition but tonight was encouraging. Oh and he was a great interview after the game.

I thought Bush also gave quality minutes. Still needs to improve defensively but I can definitely see a flicker.

Not a good night for Shaq. I agree with whoever said he looked disinterested. Dude needs a class from Mad Eye. Constant vigilance! Not ready to show him the door like some. I still believe in the big fella.

It's almost to the point where I'm taking good games from R Kelly for granted. He's really carved out a nice role for himself so far.

Henderson got a little trigger happy running the point but looked good when he was out there with the A team. I love his aggressiveness. The kid can and should shoot the ball when he's open.

Another solid game from Ri'an although his shot didn't fall. He's another guy I want shooting when open though.

All in all nice to have a laugher. Hope we can build on the positives against better competition the reast of the way.

Oh, and Tekele Cotton.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                      In pregame Marshall mentioned it was freezing in the gym.
                      That he did. Said they might have to rethink wearing the polo shirts (although I like them). Apparently, they need to keep it cool to keep the humidity down. Even with that the floor still seems to be a little slick. Tekele took a nasty fall in the 1st half.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
                        This one appeared on SportsCenter a few weeks ago following the STL game. The image quality isn't the best since I used my cellphone to take a picture of my dusty TV screen.
                        does Walgreens sell the WU Shock chia pet? I really want one!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Didn't have access to ESPNu last night at my parents house. Just my luck I fell asleep before half time. Glad the shockers got a W and glad they play on ESPN2 tonight.

Comment

• Not gonna be good if Nurger and Morris BOTH are in the doghouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
                              Is that fake? I'm gullible, now, so shoot straight.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Friendly reminder: Loyola Marymount would beat Drake, Bradley, SIU, Indiana St and probably MoST. LMU is 250 range in the RPI. That is actually higher than 4 MVC teams...and they are in LAST in the WCC.

80-53 is probably how bad all of those games are going to be or worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X