The Perry Ellis curse on KU effect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perry Ellis curse on KU effect.

Freshmen year at KU: WSU reaches the Final 4.

Sophomore year at KU: WSU goes undefeated in the regular season.

Junior year KU:Frankcamp transfers to WSU, leaving KU mortally wounded and vulnerable.. WSU eliminates Ku from the Ncaa tournament with ease.

Bring on the Perry's senior year! Lol
    Last edited by bleed yellow; October 22, 2015, 10:09 PM.

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Junior year KU:Frankcamp transfers to WSU, leaving KU mortally wounded and vulnerable.

A nice hypothesis :good:
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Perry would've had a great career at WSU

Comment

I agree, Perry would have had a better career at WSU. He's a better fit for a team built on TEAM work. He's not built to carry the load where KU depends so much on their bigs. Here we have the guard play which would have made it easier on him. I like Perry, he's a good kid, just made a bad choice in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Perry would've had a great career at WSU
          Agreed. Do you Perry wouldn't have chosen differently knowing what he knows now?
          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Junior year KU:Frankcamp transfers to WSU, leaving KU mortally wounded and vulnerable.

And I don't think it is a Perry curse. I'm guessing you are being tongue in cheek. I think 3G subscribes to this quote from our third president: "I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
            On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
              I agree, Perry would have had a better career at WSU. He's a better fit for a team built on TEAM work. He's not built to carry the load where KU depends so much on their bigs. Here we have the guard play which would have made it easier on him. I like Perry, he's a good kid, just made a bad choice in my opinion...
              Danny Manning recruited him heavily and then left for the gig at Tulsa.. And from day 1 I said Perry probably should of followed Manning to Tulsa. I agree, Perry is a good guy, but the weight of the decision to go to KU and them losing Manning just wasn't good for his situation.

Comment

Isn't Perry a senior?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  Isn't Perry a senior?
                  Nope, it's his Junior year.

Comment

He would be another legend at WSU - like Carr, Sherrod and Papke. Just another player at KU.

Comment

@Kung Wu:, does that make him the anti-hawk?

Comment

Best believe that Perry would develop better under Marshall than a sans Danny Manning KU.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Deep down Perry knows he made a mistake.. But he's at the point of no return and doesn't have it in him to admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
                            @Kung Wu:, does that make him the anti-hawk?

Hahaha, intriguing!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

An old friend that you trust walks up to you and says, "I have two boxes. In one box is some quantity of gold, in the other box is some quantity of platinum. You may not inspect either box but have 5 seconds to choose only one of them, or you will get neither."

You have three choices in the scenario, and only ONE of them is a "bad" choice.

Perry couldn't know which box would be the most valuable at the time he made his decision, so he went with the lower risk choice at the time (according to his own perception). Turns out it wasn't the better of the two boxes but it was still a good decision and he should have a fine shot at making it to the NBA, IMHO.

I agree with you though, he would have looked great in black and yellow.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X