Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Crow taste like chicken???

Comment

I don't think it's that Crow, BOBB. That wouldn't be that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
        that crow taste like tuna or maybe shrimp

Comment

Well time to congratulate hcgm then headed to ajs shockerfan1 signing out from the CHUCK! What a win. Its been a great ride seniors we all wish you the best of luck. Come back sometime!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
            Originally posted by BenWSU
            that crow taste like tuna or maybe shrimp

Mmmmmm, shrimp.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Grrrrr....I missed this one because my son is entering Kindergarten this fall and we were at the Magnet schools fair at Century II! Even so, I'm glad the guys got to win their last game at Koch.

Next year, I won't have that problem. Promise!

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                MK is really ripping into Curtis Shaw.
                He did the Kstate game last night and actually called a pretty good game.

I have no EFFING clue what these guys were watching.

I dont care about any of the BS before hand but when you have a guy from the opposing team jump on top of another player and because of the opposing player on top of you, you collapse under the weight and the only thing you call is out of bounds on the guy that feel then you deserve to be taken into a back alley and have the shat kicked out of you.

Now with that said.

What a great way for the guys to go out.

PJ played well theres not a way to describe the way he played. He pulled out all the stops tonight and to be honest I think theres alot more where that came from. He showed the player that he could be.

My son was yelling and screaming the whole time it was awesome youd think he was 35 and been going there every game for 20 years hahaha.

Thanks to the little girl behind us who gave him the basketball that the cheerleaders throw out. That was awesome of you and he hasnt stopped talking about it.

Oh is anybody else annoyed by the whistle guy? Ever wonder who he is?

Comment

whistle guy is awesome!
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Shaw definitely didn't have a good game tonight.

The call everyone is going to complain about was really a good no call. I know the defender ended up on a WSU players back, but both had possession of the ball when the WSU player pulled the defender onto his back. I know Marshall didn't like the explaination either but I agreed with it. And I think I may have been the only one in the Arena to as well.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I swore we had possesion of the ball.

Oh well whats done is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        Oh is anybody else annoyed by the whistle guy? Ever wonder who he is?

Ohhh. I really dislike that guy and that freaking whistle. :rant: :-x
                        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I see rip made some more friends at the beginning of this thread.. Remember folks, WSU athletics > family, job, etc. ..

Hey rip.. where was Gal at the second half? Was he out for foul trouble?

Good win Shocks. Way to close this one out for the seniors!

And as to whistle guy, at least he tries something to rattle the opposing shooters. The typical 'boooo' during the free throws is probably commonplace around a lot campuses. If I was shooting ft's, it'd make me think for a sec or two. But then again, that's me..
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Horrible no call. If it was not a foul for the guy being over the back, if they BOTH had posession it was a jump. If they did not both have posession it was a travel as our guy staggered under the weight of the opposing player. I thought it was a foul. Marshall was 15 feet away and thought it was a foul. ALWAYS defending the official is just as short-sighted as ALWAYS attacking the official.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                              Horrible no call. If it was not a foul for the guy being over the back, if they BOTH had posession it was a jump. If they did not both have posession it was a travel as our guy staggered under the weight of the opposing player. I thought it was a foul. Marshall was 15 feet away and thought it was a foul. ALWAYS defending the official is just as short-sighted as ALWAYS attacking the official.
                              Exactly. There's no way that play didn't warrant a whistle of some sort.

From my vantage point (which is fairly close), that play was an easy foul. Ramon got the rebound all alone and the other guy barely grabbed any ball before falling over him. But like you said, in the unlikely event it wasn't a foul, it had to be SOMETHING.

Instead, the official stood there dumbfounded, which means he had absolutely no business being there on the court.

We deserve much better quality than that. These guys (the two gray haired officials--the brown haired official seemed pretty solid to me) were an embarassment to the Valley.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Shaw definitely didn't have a good game tonight.

The call everyone is going to complain about was really a good no call. I know the defender ended up on a WSU players back, but both had possession of the ball when the WSU player pulled the defender onto his back. I know Marshall didn't like the explaination either but I agreed with it. And I think I may have been the only one in the Arena to as well.
                                Sub,
                                Who was the official everyone is raising hell about? I agree about the jump ball call and we do talk a lot about a patient whistle. I know Curtis personally and he is a good official. John Higgins is as good as it gets. GP has his days.
                                Just curious as to who was in the primary for this call.
                                By the way, I'm sure you learned your lesson about long winded explanations. Short, sweet and to the point. Anything more and you're asking for trouble. 8)
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X