No announcement yet.

Tyree Evans verbals to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed now on GoPowercat. Good luck to Bill.

Comment

Gilchrist transfers to South Florida:

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
        I have talked to Evans when he was at Butler. He is actually a very nice kid. The only reason Randy kicked him off the team was his lack of ability to conform to a structured offense and he couldn't / wouldn't play defense. To my knowlege he was accused of statutory rape but the details that I had heard about the incident fall far short of the accusation.
        I personally think people should give him a break and allow him to move forward without all the trashing.
        After the Duke lacrosse incident, I tend to wait for the courts to decide before reaching any conclusion. Also http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/archi....php/t-88.html
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Tyree Evans has found a D-1 home. He has been accepted at Kent State and will join the basketball team as a walk-on. They are out of scholarships.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Tyree Evans has found a D-1 home. He has been accepted at Kent State and will join the basketball team as a walk-on. They are out of scholarships.
            Goes from highly recruiting player to walk-on. Oh what a couple of years and dismissals can do to a guy.

Comment

At least he's still at KSU :)
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

But a few Kansas State fans are still willing to sell their souls:

walking on isn't binding. make him a better offer.

Comment

Why didn't he turn pro ?
                  (If not NBA, then foreign countries) :roll:
                  Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Working...
                  X