No announcement yet.

Tyree Evans verbals to KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor is that Tyree Evans is going to take over the teams bible study group.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
      Point of clarification: KSU's "bible study group" pretty much just involves placing your hand on it and saying a few words before the judge and lawyers start asking you questions.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
        Point of clarification: KSU's "bible study group" pretty much just involves placing your hand on it and saying a few words before the judge and lawyers start asking you questions.

Thank you, WSU!

Comment

Originally posted by rjl

To continue the courtroom theme, I offer Saul's pic as exhibit 'B' as to why I hope our fan base does not adopt their attitude. (Yes, I know it is to poke fun at your critics, but it wreaks of arrogance when a dose of humility or even embarassment might be more appropriate.)

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Originally posted by rjl

To continue the courtroom theme, I offer Saul's pic as exhibit 'B' as to why I hope our fan base does not adopt their attitude. (Yes, I know it is to poke fun at your critics, but it wreaks of arrogance when a dose of humility or even embarassment might be more appropriate.)
            It "wreaks of arrogance", huh? We really don't care, as we find the entire situation amusing. It must be a sad situation when a RAPIST can leave his home state without so much a slap on the wrist and play Division 1 basketball, huh?

:roll:

Comment

Will he, like the coach, be guaranteeing specific wins this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                Will he, like the coach, be guaranteeing specific wins this year?
                He guarantees it. No one messes with Tyree Evans.

Comment

No one messes with Tyree Evans.
                  At least no underage girls - - although it's been reported he messes with them.

If you're with 5 guys who go rob a bank, you're just as guilty as the rest of them - even if you "just watched".

Evans got a skate-through in the court system because the State of Virginia (??) knew if they let him go he'd leave the state to go play basketball. They just wanted him out of their state. Thank you, Bob. You saved Virginia a lot of money.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Seriously, I thought Weiser said they weren't going to touch this kid...am I mistaken?
                    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                      No one messes with Tyree Evans.
                      At least no underage girls - - although it's been reported he messes with them.

If you're with 5 guys who go rob a bank, you're just as guilty as the rest of them - even if you "just watched".

Evans got a skate-through in the court system because the State of Virginia (??) knew if they let him go he'd leave the state to go play basketball. They just wanted him out of their state. Thank you, Bob. You saved Virginia a lot of money.
                      Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
                        Seriously, I thought Weiser said they weren't going to touch this kid...am I mistaken?
                        He changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane
                          He changed his mind.
                          Of course he did. Huggins owns Weiser. Even the KSU student newspaper thinks that is likely the case. :D

Comment

Congrats to KSU. He's supposedly a heck of a player. It's a risk, but schools like KSU have to take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by 7hottamales
                              Congrats to KSU. He's supposedly a heck of a player. It's a risk, but schools like KSU have to take chances.
                              7, RU SERIOUS? :(
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

In Pat Forde's lastest on ESPN, about midway through, Michael Beasley's mother says that Huggins is the best coach in the world for Michael because he still needs fine tuning in discipline, sportsmanship and character. Forde's response: "There might be a few (hundred) coaches I'd turn to before Bob Huggins for fine-tuning in those areas, but to each his own. "

Bob must of been on great behavior when he was with potential players and families when other coaches could not make contact.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X