Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Classic (Now the Advocare Invitational)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    You ought to be able to go to SWOMO for a road game then.
    Be sure to bring back one of those rare maroon Wichita State shirts they like to sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      You ought to be able to go to SWOMO for a road game then.
      Well played, my friend. But id rather watch a good team on tv than watch a bad team in a half empty arena. And half empty is probably being nice

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Expecting to get screwed by the officials?

:)
        I'm sure the officiating will be fair and above board as usual :)

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Be sure to bring back one of those rare maroon Wichita State shirts they like to sell.
          No joke, true story - I'm in Orlando and just met up with a friend who is taking his family to Disneyworld. He asked if they were in the tournament, and when I said no and asked why he responded:

"Because I saw band members walking around with t-shirts that said 'Wichita is not a state". What does that even mean?"

Comment

• Sorry if it's already been said but what channel is the game going to be in tomorrow?

Comment

• ESPN 2
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I would say WSU fans outnumber USC fans a few hundred to 0. I haven't seen a USC shirt yet.

Xavier looking terrible early. Neither team can hit a jumper.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  I would say WSU fans outnumber USC fans a few hundred to 0. I haven't seen a USC shirt yet.

Tight rims beyond belief.

Comment

I would say WSU fans outnumber USC fans a few hundred to 0. I haven't seen a USC shirt yet.

Xavier has a pretty chippy fan base that knows basketball - very comparable our traveling fan base. Could be a good atmosphere if that game materializes for us.

Comment

• Orlando!

ShockRef and I are here in sunny Orlando enjoying a pretty good matchup between Alabama and Xavier. It's open seating so we're across from the benches. Good Shocker fan turnout!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Xavier went to a 1-3-1 zone which worked well to give them the lead at the half.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Xavier went to a 1-3-1 zone which worked well to give them the lead at the half.
                          Alabama is not a smart bunch. X nailed a couple of treys at the 2nd half start and the Tide rolled over.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don't allow our 18 point loss today ruin your day. Loosen your belt buckle, eat and be merry!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don't allow our 18 point loss today ruin your day. Loosen your belt buckle, eat and be merry!
                              There's the @KC Shox: we have all come to love!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Anyone have the updated game time?

Comment

Working...
                                X