Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Classic (Now the Advocare Invitational)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All session tickets now available through the WSU ticket office and at Ticketmaster. Handling fee is $5 per order at WSU and $9 per order at Ticketmaster. ALL seats are General Admission, so there's not a huge incentive to get them right away. Having said that - I couldn't wait and got our 3 sets of all session. :poster_shocks:

Comment

• Got my 2 all session tickets. I'm thinking that all SN'rs need to wear like black or yellow so we can recognize each other.:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
        All session tickets now available through the WSU ticket office and at Ticketmaster. Handling fee is $5 per order at WSU and $9 per order at Ticketmaster. ALL seats are General Admission, so there's not a huge incentive to get them right away. Having said that - I couldn't wait and got our 3 sets of all session. :poster_shocks:
        I think my GA tickets are right next to yours but mine are on the aisle.

Comment

• @pogo:, I didn't want to be on the aisle because that is the seat behind Marge Simpson!

BTW, are you going to the team Thanksgiving Dinner? Ticket office called me with the offer and I went ahead and ponied up for it.

Can't get here fast enough.

Comment

• Just wondering who ND loses for them to be ranked 18th after an E8 team that took Kentucky to the wire. Anybody care to break down their roster a little bit?
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              Just wondering who ND loses for them to be ranked 18th after an E8 team that took Kentucky to the wire. Anybody care to break down their roster a little bit?
              Off the top of my head, Pat Connaughton and Jerian Grant both got drafted, to the Blazers and Knicks, respectively. I don't remember their roster being very deep to begin with, so that might be the reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                Off the top of my head, Pat Connaughton and Jerian Grant both got drafted, to the Blazers and Knicks, respectively. I don't remember their roster being very deep to begin with, so that might be the reason.
                they still have jackson (former mcd's all-american), auguste (one of the best centers in the country) and that white kid from new jersey (he tore up the shockers). plus some good recruits. they were underrated last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  they still have jackson (former mcd's all-american), auguste (one of the best centers in the country) and that white kid from new jersey (he tore up the shockers). plus some good recruits. they were underrated last year.
                  You're thinking of Vasturia.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                    You're thinking of Vasturia.
                    yeah, that's him. he went kiki vandeweghe on the shockers (older posters here will recognize that compliment to vasturia). finger rolls, jump shots and everything else. i hope zach brown is eating his wheaties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
                      @pogo:, I didn't want to be on the aisle because that is the seat behind Marge Simpson!

BTW, are you going to the team Thanksgiving Dinner? Ticket office called me with the offer and I went ahead and ponied up for it.

Can't get here fast enough.
                      I thought I had answered this but didn't get posted. Yes I did make reservations for the team dinner on Thanksgiving. Send me a pm with your phone number and see if we can't figure out who is who.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I thought I had answered this but didn't get posted. Yes I did make reservations for the team dinner on Thanksgiving. Send me a pm with your phone number and see if we can't figure out who is who.
                        Any idea of time/place for the team dinner? I signed up for it, too. I assume it will be after the game. Not sure where the team/boosters are staying - maybe dinner will be at the hotel?

EDIT: re-read the thread and saw Gaylord Palms. I'm assuming it will be after the game...5-ish?
                        Last edited by chicagoshocker; October 26, 2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• The family in Florida decided they wanted to attend the first game. Called both WSU and ESPN ticket offices and can't get single game tickets yet. Is there any other way to get the single game tickets before Nov. 2 when ESPN sells them? Dayton????

Comment

• I got our 7 tickets for Thursday and 7 for Friday Monday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MBB123 View Post
                              I got our 7 tickets for Thursday and 7 for Friday Monday morning.
                              Are they still general admission? Were in prior years of the event. Thanks

Comment

• They are all general admission and & 35.00 each.

Comment

Working...
                                X