Marshall Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Quote

GM had an interesting quote in Sunday's Eagle... "He's one I'll be glad to have back next year." He was touching base on RC.
    This will be the busiest off-season for Shocker basketball in a long time. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

RC is definately coming on, and he pulls a big load for a guy 6'6" under the basket. A couple of the board baskets he made were pretty sweet.

I expect him to be a vocal leader on the team next year.

Comment

I do like how he's been more aggressive lately and using his athleticism. Playing like this next year is a must and it will help ease the load on the young FR bigs.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        RC is definately coming on, and he pulls a big load for a guy 6'6" under the basket. A couple of the board baskets he made were pretty sweet.

I expect him to be a vocal leader on the team next year.
        I hope he is. The youngens can learn alot from the way he plays.

Comment

Re: Marshall Quote

Originally posted by ShockRef
          GM had an interesting quote in Sunday's Eagle... "He's one I'll be glad to have back next year." He was touching base on RC.
          This will be the busiest off-season for Shocker basketball in a long time. 8)
          Busy might be an understatement.

Comment

The quote from the NAU fan to Clemente after the game gave that fans insight. "If everybody had played like you, you would have won the game."

Comment

It's amazing that the same words on Tuesday kicked off a massive thread filled with people who were committed to keeping everyone because it is "the right thing to do." What changed?

Does everyone have a "win at all costs" attitude now or has de-nile stopped flowing?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                I do like how he's been more aggressive lately and using his athleticism. Playing like this next year is a must and it will help ease the load on the young FR bigs.
                He will ease up the load on Stutz, but Stutz being a true center, instead of Phil who is a PF being forced to play center, may ease up the load on RC by the end of the year.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

"We'd all be fools to believe that everyone who is eligible to return will return next season."

Terrell Benton

Comment

Terrell made a good point about the play and production of Gal since Matt's return. In a nut shell he said that Gal struggles offensively with out the ball in his hands and his defense is lack luster at best.
                    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Just wondering how his offense and defense would fare with Hannah running the point. 8)
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Just wondering how his offense and defense would fare with Hannah running the point. 8)
                        I personally hope we get the chance to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                          I personally hope we get the chance to find out.
                          I really don't think we will, and I really don't want to either, because it will be just the same as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                            It's amazing that the same words on Tuesday kicked off a massive thread filled with people who were committed to keeping everyone because it is "the right thing to do." What changed?

Does everyone have a "win at all costs" attitude now or has de-nile stopped flowing?
                            The degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes he/she can bring to bear on the same topic.
                            Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

I think some folks need to start reading what people actually write.

Comment

Working...
                              X