Northern Arizona 85
    Wichita State 75

Tulsa, OK:
    Creighton 65
    Oral Roberts 64

Carbondale, IL:
    Southern Illinois 74
    Nevada 49

Indianapolis, IN: (Very nice win for the Bulldogs - Will help NCAA Seeding)
    #18 Drake 71
    #8 Butler 64

Murray, KY:
    Indiana State 79
    Murray State 62

Charleston, IL:
    Evansville 63
    Eastern Illinois 55

Cedar Falls, IA:
    Illinois-Chicago 70
    Northern Iowa 58

Springfield, MO:
    Missouri State 90
    Central Michigan 76

Peoria, IL:
    Bradley 84
    Wisconsin-Milwaukee 72

Normal, IL:
    Illinois State 54
    Wright State 46

Drake may have set themselves up for a very nice seed in the NCAA tourney, what a huge win!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Nice wins for Creighton and Drake. Then the dawgs throw the smack down on the Wolfpack, too bad the shox coudn't hang in there.

Comment

I want Drake to have a great seed yet I still want an upset.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Northern Iowa down by 12 to UIC is a bit surprising.

9-1, 8-2, or even 7-3 would be great, but it would just reinforce the fact that the MVC has no business being in Bracket Busters.

Didn't realize the games were already over. UIC is not a good team and shouldn't have beat UNI, especially @ UNI. 8-2 is looking like a good possibility now, though.

Comment

Good day for the MVC. Too bad the Shocks could not have been a contributor.

Comment

Tremendous win for Drake. The conference needed a really quality win at this point and Drake came through like a true champion.

Comment

If Drake wins our Tourney in St. Louis, would they possibly be the only Valley team allowed in the Dance? Or if we beat them soon in the Conference game, and Drake does not win the MVC Tourney, would that hamper their chances getting in? Hopefully, the Valley gets at least 2 in. I doubt 3, but I hope for more then 1. Also, have we even won a bracket buster game yet?
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

And at-large for anyone other than Drake is questionable at best. CU got a nice win over ORU but has had some questionable losses. SIU is what it is but does have a reputation and did nearly knock of KU last year. I don't know how much influence stuff like that'll have. ISU has been bad down the stretch and it doesn't look great for them either. Maybe if one of them makes it to Sunday, but even then I'm not sure. Drake played a GREAT game yesterday.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Drake is the only for sure going dancing. No questions there. Like Sub said, Creighton has a chance and at this point I will be forced to root for them to keep winning to better their chances. (That really, really pained me to say that!)

With the way Drake played on the road yesterday, we would get one of those "Moral Victories" if we are within 10 at the end of the game, so I don't think they should be worried about a loss this week in Wichita.

Drake probably earned themselves a 5 seed with that win yesterday barring any meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                        Also, have we even won a bracket buster game yet?
                        We are 1-4 in BracketBuster Games and 4-0 in the Return Games:

2004 @ Home: Austin Peay W 62-47 -- Return: W 72-62

2005 on Road: Miami (OH) L 65-58 -- Return: W 55-46

2006 @ Home: George Mason L 70-67 -- Return: W 72-66

2007 @ Home: Appalachian State L 60-58 -- Return: W 62-53

2008 on Road: Northern Arizona L 85-75

Comment

Illinois State is on now against Wright State and am I glad that Brandon Sampay reneged on his word to WSU. He is your basic baffoon. He literally ran over Dyer one play and moves like his feet are in concrete. WSU can do a LOT better than this clown. 8)
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                            Illinois State is on now against Wright State and am I glad that Brandon Sampay reneged on his word to WSU. He is your basic baffoon. He literally ran over Dyer one play and moves like his feet are in concrete. WSU can do a LOT better than this clown. 8)
                            well his team beat us twice this year, and he had a really good game on their floor against us. Seems like we are in no position to be clowning him. We need to worry about the recruits we have and the current players.

:yahoo:
                            ________
                            Hip Problems Forums
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Despite what many believe is a generally down year for the MVC they have perhaps their best Bracket Busters result ever at 8-2.

Kudos to the Drake Bulldogs for a great season and a big victory of #8 Butler on the road.

Maybe these results will allow the MVC to get a second team in the dance, even if Drake wins the MVC Tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X