Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goshocks
    Originally posted by ShockRef
    Illinois State is on now against Wright State and am I glad that Brandon Sampay reneged on his word to WSU. He is your basic baffoon. He literally ran over Dyer one play and moves like his feet are in concrete. WSU can do a LOT better than this clown. 8)
    well his team beat us twice this year, and he had a really good game on their floor against us. Seems like we are in no position to be clowning him. We need to worry about the recruits we have and the current players.

:yahoo:
    GoBoy,
    Trust me, GM has no room on his roster for a clown who verbals not once, but twice and then backs out. After seeing him on the floor, he did us a favor and went to Normal. Even ISU posters have stated the obvious. I don't care if his team happens to beat WSU 50 times in a row, a clown is a clown and he fits the bill. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Valley looked good this weekend! Lets hope the NCAA took notice :posterwu: 8) 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Illinois State is on now against Wright State and am I glad that Brandon Sampay reneged on his word to WSU. He is your basic baffoon. He literally ran over Dyer one play and moves like his feet are in concrete. WSU can do a LOT better than this clown. 8)
        well his team beat us twice this year, and he had a really good game on their floor against us. Seems like we are in no position to be clowning him. We need to worry about the recruits we have and the current players.

GoBoy,
        Trust me, GM has no room on his roster for a clown who verbals not once, but twice and then backs out. After seeing him on the floor, he did us a favor and went to Normal. Even ISU posters have stated the obvious. I don't care if his team happens to beat WSU 50 times in a row, a clown is a clown and he fits the bill. 8)
        Keep in mind how EXCITED most people on this board were when we thought we had signed this clown...

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89

GoBoy,
          Keep in mind how EXCITED most people on this board were when we thought we had signed this clown...
          There was excitement when he was announced due to the thought he would bring something the team didn't have - size and toughness in the paint.
          Yes he is a big dude and is a tough guy. But that's about it. Period. 8)

Comment

There was excitement when he was announced due to the thought he would bring something the team didn't have - size and toughness in the paint.
            Big dude. Tough guy. You're saying we didn't need that????

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
              There are big tough dudes' standing on every street corner. That doesn't mean they can play basketball. Besides, there was more to this deal than just "a big tough dude." Having the right person in your program was also a factor and rightly so. 8)

Comment

If you look at our struggles this season, then insert Sampay, with his own struggles, this season could have been worse.

His best game (13 pts) happened to be against the team he had formerly verballed to, and which happens to be one of the two worst teams in the league, playing undersized and undermanned.

For all his defensive problems, Durley is having a better season and people here are questioning whether he'll be back next year. I can only imagine what we'd be saying about Sampay.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                  There are big tough dudes' standing on every street corner. That doesn't mean they can play basketball. Besides, there was more to this deal than just "a big tough dude." Having the right person in your program was also a factor and rightly so. 8)
                  2 words - BIG SHOW

Comment

Working...
                  X