SENIOR NIGHT ALL CALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENIOR NIGHT ALL CALL

Let fill the Chuck! Despite the way this season has turned out, lets finish standing strong! ShockBand and his gang of idiots will be representing in Section 118!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Alert the fire dept.---It will be standing room only and our ears will be ringing from the thrills and spills!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I for one am looking forward to the highlight videos of Cooz and Matty.

Comment

I'll be in attendence with two friends who surprisingly have never been to a Shocker game.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm saying it now: If the GA section isn't packed, I don't want to ever hear the students talk about being anything but average.

Every student better be banging on every other student on Monday and Tuesday to get their butts to the chuck.

Comment

Don't forget to arrive early... I hear the senior night stuff happens before the game.

With that said, see ya'll there. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

My ticket is in my wallet, ready to be scanned, I can't wait.

And we're winning that game

Comment

Yes indeed we are winning. Even the nachos will be fresh this special night. This looks like a Prediction Thread to me. MB will have 14 points and 10 assists. PJ will have a triple double. PT will tie RC with 10 rebounds and make 2 pressure free-throws with 1 second left to tie and take us to OT. In the OT, Lance Harris will make a last second 3 to beat them by only 1 point. For sure I am bringing my favorite black and gold cane and may bust some brake dancing moves at 21st and Hillside to celebrate the win for our Seniors thereafter.

Shox--78

Purple--77

Reply #--7 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Does anyone know approximately what time they'll do the SR recognitions? It'd be nice to be able to plan accordingly since I'll be working with two other schedules as well.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Does anyone know approximately what time they'll do the SR recognitions? It'd be nice to be able to plan accordingly since I'll be working with two other schedules as well.
                    Sub--I really don't know. I just remember Don Hall saying "Be sure to come early" but I don't remember him saying what time it began.

Sorry. Maybe someone else knows?

Comment

Does anybody know what time the doors of Koch Arena open Tuesday?
                      Go ShOx!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                        I'm saying it now: If the GA section isn't packed, I don't want to ever hear the students talk about being anything but average.

Every student better be banging on every other student on Monday and Tuesday to get their butts to the chuck.
                        Couldn't have said it better myself... I have a feeling they are going to end up being average though. :(

Comment

I'll be driven down from Topeka for this one. I can't miss the tribute to the seniors.

Comment

I'll be there as well. But, I am also wondering what time it all starts?
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I believe if you get there by 6:30pm, you won't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X