Northern Arizona In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
    phil cant make a layup hes not gonna make that shot. i want him to do better.
    atta boy. way to be positive
    Go Shocks!!

Comment

• and the sad thing is,Phil is the best we have at Center
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

ur def a ku fan.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker
          Originally posted by shockall
          Originally posted by Dshocker
          NICE! We're playing pretty well. Good ball movement. I like it.
          Good ball Movement? It looks like both teams are playing in SLOW motion. There's better ball movement in a NAIA game.
          Compared to what I've seen this season, our ball movement today qualifies as good. Not great, but good. I'm trying to be positive considering that we suck arse this year.
          Don't let any future basketball players watch this game. It's not being played at even a high school speed of play.

The speed of this game is not at shocker-speed!
          The shocker-speed that has resulted in a 10-17 record?!
          No, the speed that equals what a D1 team should play at. This tempo is ridiculous even for a 10-17 team.

Comment

• Same thing as last year, Phil starts the season off great, and vanishes once we get into January and February. I don't get it. He looked like a stud early in the season.

Comment

• I dont see how we are letting these guys drive to the hole.
              Our defense has left much to be desired. We have had hands in the face on some of the outside shots But when you let a team just drive to rack on you you have issues.

Pretty inconsistent first half. Do good for a few minutes suck the next 3 and repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockall
                NICE! We're playing pretty well. Good ball movement. I like it.
                Good ball Movement? It looks like both teams are playing in SLOW motion. There's better ball movement in a NAIA game.
                Compared to what I've seen this season, our ball movement today qualifies as good. Not great, but good. I'm trying to be positive considering that we suck arse this year.
                Don't let any future basketball players watch this game. It's not being played at even a high school speed of play.

The speed of this game is not at shocker-speed!

The shocker-speed that has resulted in a 10-17 record?!
                No, the speed that equals what a D1 team should play at. This tempo is ridiculous even for a 10-17 team.

Fair enuf
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Dismal half of basketball by Phil and Gal. Not one of Matt's better halves, either. Couple nice moments from Ellis. Probably best half of the year from Ramon.

Comment

• And I forget to throw in that im really really glad Ramo is on our side.

The dude is a monster.
                    FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF REB PF PTS
                    Ramon Clemente, F 6-7 0-0 1-1 2 4 1 13

Comment

• How do you recruit to a team that draws maybe a thousand to large arena? That place is just empty. There are 21000 enrolled at the school. flagstaff is not a small town.

How does WSU not recruit better to a filled arena?

Comment

• Boxscore

Box score for the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from February 23, 2008 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

Recent games have consistently turned against the Shocker after missing easy layups or dunks. Miss an easy layup on one end and go to the other for an easy 3. This time it was miss a layup, go to the other end, commit a foul then give up a 2.

The last game it was P.J.'s missed dunk.

My wife and I agreed that when Phil missed that layup, it meant we would go into the 2nd half behind in spite of being up by 4 at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            Score on ESPN has the shockers up by 4 at the half.......I think I'll watch THAT game. Damn, they just updated it...

Comment

• skydome

Comment

• I like PT, I really do. I was buying his stock left and right at the start of the season. But he acts like he wants this season over more than GM. He wasn't there Tuesday against InSu and he certainly isn't in Flagstaff either. But then again GM doesn't have a lot of options to choose from. 8)
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X