Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand
    And just think...

We need to win these last two regular season games to avoid a 20 loss season.

As Frank Barone would say, "HOLY CRAP"!
    I seem to remember that we have more wins for a first season coach at WSU in awhile.

Comment

• Also GMU lost in their BB game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox117
        Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Turnovers are killing..

But with Gael and Dudley on the court, we can't lose!
        This announcer is a f'in joke. I pray they don't hit any more threes, because if I hear "BANG" one more time I'm going to bang his dumb #### head in.
        How would you like to listen to a NAU vs UNI game. BANG! KABOOM! BANG! KABOOM! ........................

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
          Originally posted by GoShox117
          Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Turnovers are killing..

But with Gael and Dudley on the court, we can't lose!
          This announcer is a f'in joke. I pray they don't hit any more threes, because if I hear "BANG" one more time I'm going to bang his dumb #### head in.
          How would you like to listen to a NAU vs UNI game. BANG! KABOOM! BANG! KABOOM! ........................
          I may have nightmares about that crap now. Thanks a lot!
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
            Originally posted by ShockBand
            And just think...

We need to win these last two regular season games to avoid a 20 loss season.

As Frank Barone would say, "HOLY CRAP"!
            I seem to remember that we have more wins for a first season coach at WSU in awhile.
            True, but even though my expectations for this season were pretty tempered, I didn't expect it to get this bad. It feels worse knowing how many games we were within a very few points of winning, but couldn't close out the end.

Sigh. BIG sigh.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
              Also GMU lost in their BB game.
              Bracket Busters have no bean veddy, veddy good for Shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                Originally posted by Rosewood
                Also GMU lost in their BB game.
                Bracket Busters have no bean veddy, veddy good for Shockers.
                We tend to do well on the next year game.

Comment

• BANG!!!!!!!!!!! your dead
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• But we got no "Bangs" for our buck on our 3's?.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• thanks for the scores and times in the updates. I'm at work and couldn't follow the game, live stats, game trackers or anything else.

I enjoy reading the in-game threads to get a feel for how the game went. Scores and times give a lot of information about the flow of the game and how things were working out.

Not everybody can follow game trackers, live updates or anything else. ShockerNet is the only source of early information in those situations. I'm just now able to get to this thread.

Those of you who complained about people asking for the score are so caught up in your own world that you apparently don't understand that other people exist and may have other needs than you do.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh
                        thanks for the scores and times in the updates. I'm at work and couldn't follow the game, live stats, game trackers or anything else.

I enjoy reading the in-game threads to get a feel for how the game went. Scores and times give a lot of information about the flow of the game and how things were working out.

Not everybody can follow game trackers, live updates or anything else. ShockerNet is the only source of early information in those situations. I'm just now able to get to this thread.

Those of you who complained about people asking for the score are so caught up in your own world that you apparently don't understand that other people exist and may have other needs than you do.
                        Maybe instead of making a huge leap to an irrational rant about existance and needs you should see where I said I was wrong. Maybe you should understand that someone didn't understand, and is still a bit confused, as to why the score was on here, but accepts other's wishes after being informed of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox117
                          Honestly, I cannot understand why anyone would give a #### what anyone else posts around here. It is a message board, which is for presenting your thoughts and feeling to others. If you don't like it, don't respond, or take a hike.

Comment

• How come Dudley didn't play more?

How come Hughes wasn't asked why he was fired as WSU's president? Or about the lawsuit filed by Northern Arizona faculty against NA and Hughes which the faculty won? http://www.naualumni.com/site/apps/n...443&ct=2566503

Enter ANY name to find the person you're looking for! Start your search free and get comprehensive information available including public records, current phone numbers, address history, social media data and more!

Rudebusch v. Hughes

District Court No.
                            CV-96-01077-RCB

After 10 plus years of expensive litigation, 40 white male professors at Northern Arizona University have won an equitable pay settlement from the school.

Enter ANY name to find the person you're looking for! Start your search free and get comprehensive information available including public records, current phone numbers, address history, social media data and more!

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• What does that have to do with the price of rice in china?

Comment

• Didn't you see the halftime interview with Hughes? While it was a "nice" interview, it did not seem newsworthy. Of course, WSU's athletic success is entirely due to Hughes and Beggs had nothing to do with any athletic success. :roll:
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X