X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got a good 3 second count!

WSU will have it 339 to go
    73 to 67

Heck, I post the score faster than the TV has it.

Comment

• What did we catch a break?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox117
        Originally posted by shockerfan1
        Originally posted by GoShox117
        Originally posted by shockerfan1
        Originally posted by Rosewood
        NAU 58
        WSU 56
        WSU ball
        9:30 to go
        Thanks, I can see that.
        Some of us can't and we would like the score updates. Thanks though bud.
        What do you mean you can't?!? You're online aren't you? Even if you don't have a radio or tv, I find it hard to believe you are incapable of getting on a scoreboard website, such as espn. Come on, wise up basehead.
        Well if I was on espn then I wouldn't be on here listening to your crap you jackass. So somebody what's the score and time please.
        Quit being a lazy piece of #### and open up another tab with the score you retard.
        I'm actually on the road watching on my blackberry so if I could open another tab I would you friggin pos. So shut the hell up and watch the friggin game.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I forgot about this, if you have internet access than you can stream the game on your computer. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Again, you two, cease and desist. You are now just calling each other names. If you feel the need to do that, take it to PM.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• So buy another blackberry!!!

Oops, I was channelling GS117 there, sorry.
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

NAU 58
                WSU 56
                WSU ball
                9:30 to go
                Thanks, I can see that.
                Not everyone can you super genius. There is a reason quite a few people ask for the score.
                Take a second and think about this, like I said before, if you don't have a tv or radio, you can't see the score online with the internet access THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE!!?!?
                Are you trying to get banned?

Your 99 posts seems to indicate that you don't know what the hell you are talking about... Scores are posted in in-game threads.. it's just common courtesy for those who either can't see the game on TV or listen to the game online which is delayed sometimes as much as 5 minutes.. Hard to follow the thread under those circumstances.....

Why don't you open your own thread where you can complain to yourself about this problem that wasn't a problem until you showed up...

:goshocks: :goshocks:
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  Quit being a lazy piece of #### and open up another tab with the score you retard.
                  I'm sorry GoShox, but one of the points of having an in-game thread is to reference the score.
                  Fine, I just think it's stupid, considering it is easy to see on your own, especially when it is only updated on here like every 5 min (game time). You're not even getting up to date info.
                  Espn currently has the game at 68-60 with 640 left to go.

God forbid anyone want to piss you off massa

Comment

• Oh jesus, shut up about the live scoring would you?

Cooz at the line, makes the first one, and has 18 pts

Comment

• NAU 73
                      WSU 69 after PJ makes them both
                      3:11 to go

Comment

• I think this announcer is that radio guy from Omahas dad, and the color guy is Charlie Spoons son.
                        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

• NAU 76
                          WSU 69
                          2:41
                          WSU BALL

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            Originally posted by 60Shock
                            All we get is the usual BS crap from SF.
                            I'm tired of your lip, old timer.

Rip can say whatever he wants and you just breeze past his remarks and go straight to mine.

Are you guys related?

This is between you and me and your complete negative attitude.

If you want to start your cute little game of lumping people together with me, I would ask you a more likely question.

Are you and Adoph related?

Comment

• Some of us appreciate the updates because our communist local markets never offer WSU games. You that don't like the score updates can close a tab just as well as everyone else can open one. If you don't like it, get out.

Comment

• NAU still perfect from the line but we aren't doing horrible

NAU 76
                                WSU 71

NAU Ball
                                2:15 to go

Comment

Working...
                                X