No announcement yet.

Arch Madness 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooms at the Westin (team hotel) $205 a night + fees & taxes.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Royal, Yes, There are 5 sessions, 1 Thursday night, 2 Friday, 1 Saturday, 1 Sunday. All session gets You into all of the games. If You want to sit with the WSU contingency You can buy through the WSU ticket office for a discounted price before DEC 30th or so. But I will warn You that if You don't have good SASO points the seats will be at the top of the lower bowl. I've bought both from WSU ticket office and Ticketmaster.
      When Ticketmaster first started selling seats last year they are in the middle but way up. When we bought from them were fortunate to get them on the end and only 4 rows from the floor. Hope this helps. Go ROYALS!!!

Comment

Thanks, @Pigman:. I have zero SASO points so I have no plans to try and buy through WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Thanks, @Pigman. I have zero SASO points so I have no plans to try and buy through WSU.
          We bought tickets thru one of the business men that are in the neighborhood. His name is Big Ralph and our tickets were very close to the floor and reasonable. We spent around $300 for two of us for the whole weekend.

Big Ralph is pretty easy to find. Most of the street vendors know him.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Rooms at the Westin (team hotel) $205 a night + fees & taxes.
            How do you get rooms for $205? I checked with Westin and it was $309/night

Comment

The on-going protest in the STL area could make Arch Madness an experience this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                The on-going protest in the STL area could make Arch Madness an experience this year.
                Damn, that might be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  How do you get rooms for $205? I checked with Westin and it was $309/night
                  Did you ask for the "Wichita State Shocker" package? You will get a special rate of $205. The normal rate is $309.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Mine is $205 as well at the Westin.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I was able to find rooms available at the Pear Tree through Booking.com for $150/night +fees. There were only five rooms left for that weekend. At least parking is free.

My next question is tickets. If I buy all-session tickets through TicketMaster (once they are available), will that get us in to all games of the tournament?
                      I requsted rooms for the MVC BB Tournament and got two for $125.00/night today at the Pear Tree.

Comment

Working...
                      X