Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout says Tyone Tayler PG 2015 commits today

Just posted on Scout

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...Shocker-Nation!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Very nice pick-up for the Shocks. He reminds me not only of Armstead because of him being a lefty, but he moves alot like Tourey Murray, long arms, silky smooth...I think this is a great addition to what we have coming in. Marshall and company are stock-piling for the future which really looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        Very nice pick-up for the Shocks. He reminds me not only of Armstead because of him being a lefty, but he moves alot like Tourey Murray, long arms, silky smooth...I think this is a great addition to what we have coming in. Marshall and company are stock-piling for the future which really looks good.
        I agree, love having the southpaw running the offense like Malcolm on that final four run. I also really dig the height and length of the backcourt in the next few years!

Comment

I like seeing WSU getting players out of the KC area. That's been enemy trerritory a long, long time. With the Shox getting some (deserved) favorable press out of KC and signing players out of there, WSU looks like a great program that's close to home for KC players. That's new recruiting territory for the Shox.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            I agree, love having the southpaw running the offense like Malcolm on that final four run. I also really dig the height and length of the backcourt in the next few years!
            remember when marshall would trick the other team and put van vleet at the point and armstead over to the side? that was great. look for more of that in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              remember when marshall would trick the other team and put van vleet at the point and armstead over to the side? that was great. look for more of that in the future.
              The freshman class and incoming class has 4 players capable of playing PG or SG. With Taylor and Henderson both being 6-3 it makes Holland a lot more valuable. He can play his natural SG position on offense and match-up with the smaller point on defense while our PG defends the wing guard. This should really hide his biggest weakness; his size.

Of course we can go big too with a 6-3 and 6-4 backcourt.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I like seeing WSU getting players out of the KC area. That's been enemy trerritory a long, long time. With the Shox getting some (deserved) favorable press out of KC and signing players out of there, WSU looks like a great program that's close to home for KC players. That's new recruiting territory for the Shox.
                I wouldn't say completely new lest we forget Garrett Stutz and Jamar Howard. Of course that's two out of a decade as opposed to two in one year. Wsu's stock definitely appears to be on the upswing in the area.

Comment

Working...
                X