No announcement yet.

2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the great thing. There are so many options, so many lineups he could throw out there. Although I see us imposing our will on pretty much everyone we play, we've got a team that can play any style of game you may want to play
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      It is annoying, when this message board software will not permit editing without dreaming up some work around.
      That's called the "Stream of Conscious" feature. The philosophy is, "Instead of editing, just keep spewing".
      Last edited by Kung Wu; July 8, 2015, 04:33 PM.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Five offseason questions: Missouri Valley Conference

Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          That's called the "Stream of Conscious" feature. The philosophy is, "Instead of editing, just keeping spewing".
          "Oh there won't be any money but on your death bed you will receive total consciousness" " So I got that going for me"

Comment

• Which is nice.

Comment

• Has this been seen and discussed here?

Mock 15-16 Video

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Has this been seen and discussed here?

Mock 15-16 Video
                It will now.

Love the jet engine sounds on Tekele's launches.

The season is too far away.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• I think I know who gon' run this town

Comment

• This is a fun watch too. Well done.
                    http://http://youtu.be/I-75JlB7Ws8

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      It is annoying, when this message board software will not permit editing without dreaming up some work around.
                      RDR It is annoying. About 25% of the time, my mobile app won 't even allow me to post. It tells me that my passwords don't match (even though repeated seveal times before I give up so I know they do match), then the other times, it allows me to post just fine. Either it is me or there are times that the software just has a glitch.

Comment

• I have not had issues as described, but there are some posters that I wish did have such troubles....
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Sounds like user-side cookie issues @shockmonster:

and RDR, what do you mean software issues to edit? There are no time limits on editing a post. I just checked the settings.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            Sounds like user-side cookie issues @shockmonster:

and RDR, what do you mean software issues to edit? There are no time limits on editing a post. I just checked the settings.
                            I've had problems when I've used my mobile phone.

Comment

• When I am on Wi-Fi at my folks' house, I am unable to log in or post unless I use cellular data and get off Wi-Fi. Think it has something to do with some port that's a part of their internet blocking it, but I'm not totally sure.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                When I am on Wi-Fi at my folks' house, I am unable to log in or post unless I use cellular data and get off Wi-Fi. Think it has something to do with some port that's a part of their internet blocking it, but I'm not totally sure.
                                Is your dad a troll and has he been banned from Shockernet?
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X